So Iran it is!

S

smirkinjesus

You folks amaze me. We haven't even cleaned up the last two wars and you can't wait for the next one. I would like to pose a hypothetical situation. Suppose you're in Iraq with some troops that have been there for a year. I know its unlikely, but suppose you are. How would you explain to these men that you want them to turn right, and head towards Tehran? You're all so quick to throw around the War option at the drop of a hat. It's easy to want War so you have somthing entertaining to watch on Foxnews, but would you go personally? If you get your big fight with Iran, are you still going to be sitting here posting messages? If your kid is at the head of the line to step into Iran, would you still be so excited to go to war? I think not.

smirkinjesus said:
You folks amaze me. We haven't even cleaned up the last two wars and you can't wait for the next one. I would like to pose a hypothetical situation. Suppose you're in Iraq with some troops that have been there for a year. I know its unlikely, but suppose you are. How would you explain to these men that you want them to turn right, and head towards Tehran? You're all so quick to throw around the War option at the drop of a hat. It's easy to want War so you have somthing entertaining to watch on Foxnews, but would you go personally? If you get your big fight with Iran, are you still going to be sitting here posting messages? If your kid is at the head of the line to step into Iran, would you still be so excited to go to war? I think not.

Hmm, who's on your tail now? New thread means you've probably run away. I would have to assume you are referring to our troops, who for the most part are most upset from what I've read, that they have been held back from finishing up, for political considerations?

Iran will be next, whether or not troops are used. The 'deals' with multi-lateralist European talks, have broken down, culminating in Iranians testing a missile yesterday that could hit Israel or our troops. Damn right they're next, their choice the context.

Kathianne said:
Hmm, who's on your tail now? New thread means you've probably run away. I would have to assume you are referring to our troops, who for the most part are most upset from what I've read, that they have been held back from finishing up, for political considerations?

Iran will be next, whether or not troops are used. The 'deals' with multi-lateralist European talks, have broken down, culminating in Iranians testing a missile yesterday that could hit Israel or our troops. Damn right they're next, their choice the context.

You think we should attack because they launched a test missile?

Sir Evil said:
how about following the news and realizing what they are developing? it's no real secret!

Gracias, (sorry, William) couldn't have said it better.

Sir Evil said:
how about following the news and realizing what they are developing? it's no real secret!

Yes, they are trying to build nukes. You think we should invade?

smirkinjesus said:
:tinfoil: No wait for them to hit Israel, or our troops then invade. D'oh!

Kathianne said:
:tinfoil: No wait for them to hit Israel, or our troops then invade. D'oh!

Well, luckily you folks won't get your beloved third war anytime soon. Most rational people believe we should use military power only as a last resort, after every diplomatic effort has been expended. We are nowhere near that point. Pulling another BS War like Iraq is going to be extremely difficult since we have no credibility due to you last mistake.

Sir Evil said:
Smirker - No credibility? what credibility do you have? so far the only BS i have seen so far on this thread is your posts!

What was BS about it? The part about using war as a last resort? I know that's a stretch for you folks, but its what most civilized people. I know its a shock.

smirkinjesus said:
What was BS about it? The part about using war as a last resort? I know that's a stretch for you folks, but its what most civilized people. I know its a shock.

Here's how the 'civilized' Euros were met by the 'civilized' Iranian mullahs:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140708&postcount=1

The "EU-3" were trying to convince Iranian officials to honour an earlier deal to suspend its controversial uranium enrichment programme, which is ostensibly designed to make fuel for nuclear power stations but could also be used to make fissile material for nuclear bombs.

Iranian officials refused point-blank to comply, saying they had every right under international law to pursue "peaceful" nuclear technology.

They then stunned the Europeans by presenting a letter setting out their own demands.

Iran said the EU-3 should support Iran's quest for "advanced (nuclear) technology, including those with dual use" - a reference to equipment that has both civilian and military applications.

The Europeans should "remove impediments" preventing Iran from having such technology, and stick to these commitments even if faced with "legal (or) political . . . limitations", an allusion to American pressure or even future international sanctions against Iran.

More astonishingly, Iran said the EU-3 should agree to meet Iran's requirements for conventional weapons and even "provide security assurances" against a nuclear attack on Iran.This is a reference to Israel's nuclear arsenal, believed to include some 200 warheads and long-range missiles to deliver them.

The EU-3 are still debating over how to respond, but British officials said the Iranian letter was "extremely surprising, given the delicate state of process". Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, will have to decide whether to adopt a more confrontational policy.

Tinfoil is waaayyy too tight!

smirkinjesus said:

And the MAJORITY of the Muslim world HAS SHOWN they are NOT civilized.

Are you really so ignorant? Or are you just being DUMB to try and piss folks off?

I have never READ ANY posts as idiotic as yours!

***EDITED TO FIX MY F*CKED UP GRAMMAR***

freeandfun1 said:
And the MAJORITY of the Muslim world HAS SHOWN they are NOT civilized.

Are you really so ignorant? Or are you just being DUMB to try and piss folks off?

I have never posts as idiotic as yours!

Combination of the two? Just a guess.... :wtf: :dunno:

smirkinjesus said:

Personally I believe that they should praise allah that we haven't smoked em for that lil hostage taking episode. Oh yeah, this is my polite response. I've been away for a while, been real busy. You sound like someone who really is going to tick me off. Don't. Have a nice day.

Kathianne said:
Here's how the 'civilized' Euros were met by the 'civilized' Iranian mullahs:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140708&postcount=1

Tinfoil is waaayyy too tight!

Hard line by Iran. Guess we better abandon diplomacy and send in the marines, its the only possible solution. Sort of reminds me of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Curtis LeMay, the nutcase General who firebombed nearly every urban center in Japan was pushing Kennedy to invade Cuba immediately. Kennedy almost did, but then realized invading cuba would start a nuclear war. Imagine if Bush was President back then! You and I would be dead. At least the stakes in the Middle East today are not as high as that. Well, you keep right on with your warlust, noone can stop you from hoping for more war.

smirkinjesus said:
Hard line by Iran. Guess we better abandon diplomacy and send in the marines, its the only possible solution. Sort of reminds me of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Curtis LeMay, the nutcase General who firebombed nearly every urban center in Japan was pushing Kennedy to invade Cuba immediately. Kennedy almost did, but then realized invading cuba would start a nuclear war. Imagine if Bush was President back then! You and I would be dead. At least the stakes in the Middle East today are not as high as that. Well, you keep right on with your warlust, noone can stop you from hoping for more war.

Certainly you can't stop any of us from wanting to defend our troops and our allies. I take it you think we or perhaps the EU3 should sit around and talk, while Iran lobs missiles? D'oh! :wtf: :tinfoil:

smirkinjesus said:

Stakes not as high? YOU ARE LIVING IN A FUCKING DREAM WORLD! WAKE UP!

smirkinjesus said:

Well get your butt over there and talk them into giving up thier nukes,Smirk !

dilloduck said:
Well get your butt over there and talk them into giving up thier nukes,Smirk !

Nah Dillo, he wants to see Israel and our troops take it, then the Iranians will sit down and talk! :bs1:

Kathianne said:
Certainly you can't stop any of us from wanting to defend our troops and our allies. I take it you think we or perhaps the EU3 should sit around and talk, while Iran lobs missiles? D'oh! :wtf: :tinfoil:

No I can't stop you from being ignorant, sorry. But I can suggest that rather then start another war, if all diplomacy has failed (for real this time, not like Iraq) and Iran is on the verge of building a nuke. We should give the world proof (real proof this time) and we should take out the installations, factories, research centers releated to nuke development. But sorry, I don't share your excitment over sending your beloved troops to fight before we've tried every other means. I know I know! Call me crazy for thinking rationally, but hey, that's what civilized, morally intact people do. I just can't help it.

smirkinjesus said:
I would like to pose a hypothetical situation. Suppose you're in Iraq with some troops that have been there for a year. I know its unlikely, but suppose you are. How would you explain to these men that you want them to turn right, and head towards Tehran?

this is easy. you point to tehran and you tell the devil dogs 'theres a bunch of mullahs over there with nukes that are ready to kill you with them.' and watch them charge.

Forum List

Back