Sadr's injured

S

smirkinjesus

Well, looks like he might be done for soon. Wonder who will take his place.

Whats amazing is the spin the media is doing on this one. Here is the AP Story

U.S. Soldier Killed in Najaf Offensive

They spend one paragraph talking about the soldier who died, and then the rest of the article is about the raid. Talk about liberal spin. Is anyone else as tired as me of seeing the media use the death of these soldiers to undermine the soldiers efforts in Iraq? its sickening.

Its also sickening how they are getting so giddy at the thought that they are approaching the 1000th soldier killed in Iraq. Arrrrrghhhhhh

Whats amazing is the spin the media is doing on this one. Here is the AP Story

U.S. Soldier Killed in Najaf Offensive

They spend one paragraph talking about the soldier who died, and then the rest of the article is about the raid. Talk about liberal spin. Is anyone else as tired as me of seeing the media use the death of these soldiers to undermine the soldiers efforts in Iraq? its sickening.

Its also sickening how they are getting so giddy at the thought that they are approaching the 1000th soldier killed in Iraq. Arrrrrghhhhhh

I bet Ted Koppell and Nightline have a "1K" special. It will likely run for 16.667 minutes (1,000 seconds) and they will give a new car with a "Kerrry/Edwards" bumper sticker on it to the mother of the 1,000th soldier to die. They have all the press releases ready and everything!

Kerry and al Sadr have something in common.....

They both claimed to be warriors, but once they got "hurt" they want to quit!

May 14, 2004 11:39 AM

Al-Sadr described President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair as "the heads of tyranny."

He said the two leaders had paid attention to what he described as the "fabricated" case of Nicholas Berg, an American civilian who was beheaded by militants, and had ignored the suffering of Iraqis in prisons controlled by coalition troops.

The cleric also condemned Iraqis who cooperate with the Americans and called for an end to sectarian tensions among Iraqis.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/4424B681-13CC-4745-B9DD-BEFDC596793B.htm

Saturday 24 July 2004

In his sermon, al-Sadr denounced the interim prime minister calling him an extension of the occupation.

"Damn him and damn the occupier," al-Sadr told the faithful, who gathered in the grand mosque in Kufa, 150km south of Baghdad.

Yesterday:

http://www.denverpost.com/framework/0,1413,36~6439~2323612,00.html

"I will continue fighting," the young, firebrand cleric told reporters in Najaf. "I will remain in Najaf city until the last drop of my blood has been spilled." "Resistance will continue and increase day by day," he said.

"Our demand is for the American occupation to get out of Iraq.

Today:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040813/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

NAJAF, Iraq - Aides to Muqtada al-Sadr negotiated with Iraqi officials Friday over a truce to end nine days of fighting in this holy city, saying the radical Shiite cleric was prepared to disarm his followers in exchange for a list of demands including U.S. withdrawal from Najaf and an amnesty for all his fighters.

Despite the talks, al-Sadr lashed out at the United States, which he said was intent on "occupying the whole world." The fiery sermon was read on his behalf during Friday prayers at the Kufa Mosque near Najaf.

Why hasn't this idiot been made to do the chicken dance? He needs to have the taste slapped out of his mouth. Because the teeth are already all messed up, and fiery sermon or not this whole occupying of the whole world is stupid rabid spittle on his lips, which need to get smacked, still, lol!

Al-Sadr described President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair as "the heads of tyranny."

He said the two leaders had paid attention to what he described as the "fabricated" case of Nicholas Berg, an American civilian who was beheaded by militants, and had ignored the suffering of Iraqis in prisons controlled by coalition troops.

The cleric also condemned Iraqis who cooperate with the Americans and called for an end to sectarian tensions among Iraqis.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/4424B681-13CC-4745-B9DD-BEFDC596793B.htm

Saturday 24 July 2004

In his sermon, al-Sadr denounced the interim prime minister calling him an extension of the occupation.

"Damn him and damn the occupier," al-Sadr told the faithful, who gathered in the grand mosque in Kufa, 150km south of Baghdad.

Yesterday:

http://www.denverpost.com/framework/0,1413,36~6439~2323612,00.html

"I will continue fighting," the young, firebrand cleric told reporters in Najaf. "I will remain in Najaf city until the last drop of my blood has been spilled." "Resistance will continue and increase day by day," he said.

"Our demand is for the American occupation to get out of Iraq.

Today:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040813/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

NAJAF, Iraq - Aides to Muqtada al-Sadr negotiated with Iraqi officials Friday over a truce to end nine days of fighting in this holy city, saying the radical Shiite cleric was prepared to disarm his followers in exchange for a list of demands including U.S. withdrawal from Najaf and an amnesty for all his fighters.

Despite the talks, al-Sadr lashed out at the United States, which he said was intent on "occupying the whole world." The fiery sermon was read on his behalf during Friday prayers at the Kufa Mosque near Najaf.

Why hasn't this idiot been made to do the chicken dance? He needs to have the taste slapped out of his mouth. Because the teeth are already all messed up, and fiery sermon or not this whole occupying of the whole world is stupid rabid spittle on his lips, which need to get smacked, still, lol!

Comrade said:

While this doesnt surprise me much, i mean the Democrats have been supplying our enemy with the rhetoric they need to argue for the last three years, it does make me think a bit. Here is a man whose priorities are so wacked paying attention to tracking down people who behead innocent victims is less important than making sure iraqi prisoners arent paraded around naked with undies on their head.

Comrade said:

He needs to be dead. The sooner the better.

While this doesnt surprise me much, i mean the Democrats have been supplying our enemy with the rhetoric they need to argue for the last three years, it does make me think a bit. Here is a man whose priorities are so wacked paying attention to tracking down people who behead innocent victims is less important than making sure iraqi prisoners arent paraded around naked with undies on their head.

Yep. I also remember how hundreds were released as if it was a massive pardon. Most of course never wore a panty hat. All that based on the closing of the facility after the one single day of photo ops.

Yeah, Merlin said it best, he needs to die. If not that, he should fix his damn teeth and start going door to door asking for votes. I'd rather see him shape up and help because he's still kind of a youngster and yet has the whole power equation locked in.

But we either kill him or adopt him now... if we grant another little peace treaty so he can rally and rebuild, it's going to make October hell for us. If Mr. RottenTooth can dump Iran and get a shave and haircut, or just calm down, maybe he'd prove a powerfull and longlasting ally. Otherwise,
:chains:

Forum List

Back