So if you had to write a SOTU speech about the state of your country, how would it read?

So if you had to write a SOTU speech about the state of your country, how would it read?

• It would mention how most Americans are UNHAPPY since 2020

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • and how mentally ill we became suddenly after the election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would mention how we should impeach just about everyone in the fed govt

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It would mention how we are tired of paying tax money that goes OUTSIDE the country

• and/or homeless people living in tents on the street because they can't afford rent

• and/or how few people other than Musk or Bezos can afford much of anything..

• and/or ------?

• Total voters

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Yes, I am well-aware that I have forgotten a few things in the poll, but what is MOST on your mind at this time?

• Banned
Whoever is sitting in office is of course going to make their own presidency look good, nobody is going to take blame for anything.
Well, that's one of those

Who doesn't think that!

comments!

I'm not sure it's an entirely apropos one, though.....

????????????

apropos of what?

Oh... maybe I should say Never mind. You must be referring to the option in the poll of firing virtually everyone in the fed govt?

Yes, I am well-aware that I have forgotten a few things in the poll, but what is MOST on your mind at this time?

That the highest office was Stolen in 2020 (tens of millions of illegitimate ballots, connected vote tabulation equipment etc.). Many other GOVT positions were also stolen in 2022.

No one has been brought to justice for those actions. Especially the Criminals in ATL, PHI, DET, MIL and PHX. There was Co-ordination from higher up. Why won't the GOVT figure it out, prosecute for Sedition? FBI, CIA, Congress, DOJ..........all in on it.

New rules are being set so we live with this (like this) forever. They simply empty the Treasury and tell us there was no Election Fraud.

Last edited:
What is most on my mind is that the two most basic functions of any government anytime are protecting their territory from invasion and stopping crime. And that this government has totally stopped doing any of that and so conditions in the country are getting worse and worse and worse daily.

LOL.....If I was POTUS you can bet something really funky had happened in the country to put a strongman such as myself there so many of the perpetrators of crimes against our country in congress, the heads of various agencies, and woke .mil generals may have already got their "scenic ocean view helicopter ride" by then. ;)

My SOTU would go something like this after the trash had been taken out.

What is most on my mind is that the two most basic functions of any government anytime are protecting their territory from invasion and stopping crime. And that this government has totally stopped doing any of that and so conditions in the country are getting worse and worse and worse daily.
One is a federal job duty. An invasion.

The other is a State job duty. Stopping local crime.

Where I live, way, way up north neither seem to be an issue and not talked about with any daily or weekly or even monthly consistency among neighbors.

Bringing jobs to Maine, regulations on lobster fisherman, conserving our natural beauty and resources, how the tourist industry is doing....which affects everyone up here.... Cost of living... No broadband worth a penny in most rural areas.... Electric costs, heating oil costs...housing costs for renters....

Every day type of immediate concerns! There are plenty of them to go around!

• Banned
That the highest office was Stolen in 2020 (tens of millions of illegitimate ballots, connected vote tabulation equipment etc.). Many other GOVT positions were also stolen in 2022.

No one has been brought to justice for those actions. Especially the Criminals in ATL, PHI, DET, MIL and PHX. There was Co-ordination from higher up. Why won't the GOVT figure it out, prosecute for Sedition? FBI, CIA, Congress, DOJ..........all in on it.

New rules are being set so we live with this (like this) forever. They simply empty the Treasury and tell us there was no Election Fraud.
yeh, it's bizarre in the US of A

maybe not bizarre for Cuba but...

Anyhow what is ATL, PHI, DET and etc....???

Well, that's one of those

Who doesn't think that!

comments!

I'm not sure it's an entirely apropos one, though.....

????????????

apropos of what?

Oh... maybe I should say Never mind. You must be referring to the option in the poll of firing virtually everyone in the fed govt?

No clue what the fuck you're saying.

What I am saying, is that no president is ever going to say that the country is going to shit, let's fire EVERYONE (and replace them with who exactly?), that life was better under the previous administration, etc.

No clue what the fuck you're saying.

What I am saying, is that no president is ever going to say that the country is going to shit, let's fire EVERYONE (and replace them with who exactly?), that life was better under the previous administration, etc.
oh right, like I didn't know that! Please... :rolleyes:

But we can dream, can't we?

and it's interesting how people on the forum can dish it out but can't take it.. I didn't even say anything against you and you attack me with your gutter language, acting like i insulted you. All I did was say that that was something everyone thinks.. oooh.. crime of the century.. talk about thin skin--yikes

oh right, like I didn't know that! Please... :rolleyes:

But we can dream, can't we?

and it's interesting how people on the forum can dish it out but can't take it.. I didn't even say anything against you and you attack me with your gutter language, acting like i insulted you. All I did was say that that was something everyone thinks.. oooh.. crime of the century.. talk about thin skin--yikes

Learn to fucking write, and maybe it would be easier to understand.

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg

Fraud was ramped up off the charts in ATLANTA, PHILIDELPHIA.....I forgot to add MIL....MILWAUKEE.
You mean you aren't buying it that there was no fraud? Didn't the media wear you down w/ their accusations of conspiracy theorist!?

good... I'm glad there are some Americans who know truth from error. Too bad there aren't enough, apparently

I am not Trump, Thank you and I look forward to your continued support.

Forum List

Back