So If Putin’s a War Criminal and Anyone Who Appears to Side With Him Is a War Criminal, What About This?

"If", they say. Then they complain when we bring up how they deflect, spin and attack for him.

Here is the GOP base, today, right now:

0C6B1BD5-3FB3-4ED6-925B-670FBCBC0662.jpeg

Notice how they're coming out more and more, as Putin's war looks worse and worse.

They want an American version of Putin here, and they're no longer even trying to hide it.

I really don't get on the board very much lately...but it sure seemed like 3 months ago....every one who was in their cross-hairs was a "commie". Now, apparently--according to them--commies are not such bad people.

There has rarely been a clearer incident of wickedness.Unlss you are Russian you must be a crazy person to support a kleptocrsat like Putin. Or being well paid. Those who give comfort to putin should be investigated to see if they are just stupid or are spies.
Yeah...you shouldn't have invaded the Falken islands.... LOL.

Weatherman2020 is as illiterate as he is immoral.

I really don't get on the board very much lately...but it sure seemed like 3 months ago....every one who was in their cross-hairs was a "commie". Now, apparently--according to them--commies are not such bad people.
He's their prototype now: Aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, hyper-nationalist strongman.

The question is how long they've been wanting this.

He's their prototype now: Aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, hyper-nationalist strongman.

The question is how long they've been wanting this.

Not long I think. They're too collectively stupid to understand what they are supporting. If China had invaded Taiwan, they'd be fully supporting the Chinese--the same people they accused of unleashing a virus and getting their blob voted out.

It's all about whatever makes Biden look bad. I think Biden is actually looking pretty decent. Its given him something to focus on and Russia is not doing well (currently) in their ethnic cleansing of Ukraine.

"If", they say. Then they complain when we bring up how they deflect, spin and attack for him.

Here is the GOP base, today, right now:

well actually, the question is, why didn't Putin invade while Trump was president. crickets.

Forum List

Back