So I pay 20% more for Mexican goods....so what? No problem

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It will easily be offset by the savings of 60 Billion in deficit trading that will stimulate jobs and grow revenue here in this country. Sure..... to ask the average non tax paying parasite to comprehend anything with more than one layer is an impossible task but that is exactly what the Globalists are counting on ....the simplicity of your feeble minds lefty.

There are a few lefties here who understand the financial aspect of it but choose to rule in favor of defacto invasion anyway. They disingenuously pretend that they are humanitarians for what ever reason suits their twisted and thoroughly misled Globalist minds....I guess they must all have the John Lennon vision of what the world will look like in 20 years. Time to wake up eh? The truth is that for those who have no skin in the game there is strength in numbers. Like massive voter fraud numbers for instance. I don't know what they intend to do when the Clowards and Pivens of this world finally break the system and wreak widespread poverty on the nation. Will they migrate to another country over another national border? Will they become the new refugees in search of a better life?

Mexico does not have to languish in poverty...they have all the tools they need to succeed financially and to make a better standard of living for their people...but to date they have not been able to free themselves from the mire of corruption. Do we have it here too? Yes...we do....but we still do have some legitimate functionality also. God forbid that anyone approach the sacred alter of fanatical Globalism seeking to restore the legitimate functionality that has been lost.

So to sum up....A tariff on Mexico is frightening to those who stand to lose by it...such as the Treacherous American Businessmen who exploit Mexican labor, People who live here that pay no taxes ( mostly the Democratic voting base ) and benefit from low prices on Mexican/American trade and Mexican Politicians who skim from the arrangement.

The Wall is an offense to the free crossing of drugs and cash not to mention human traffic. The only way to find out who is profiting from those enterprises on both sides of the border is to put up an effective wall...and hey...like I said in another post. If the Wall is totally ineffective then what do you have to fear from it lefty? Nothing will change right?

JO

I can't think of a Mexican product I have ever purchased, other then produce.

It will easily be offset by the savings of 60 Billion in deficit trading that will stimulate jobs and grow revenue here in this country. Sure..... to ask the average non tax paying parasite to comprehend anything with more than one layer is an impossible task but that is exactly what the Globalists are counting on ....the simplicity of your feeble minds lefty.

There are a few lefties here who understand the financial aspect of it but choose to rule in favor of defacto invasion anyway. They disingenuously pretend that they are humanitarians for what ever reason suits their twisted and thoroughly misled Globalist minds....I guess they must all have the John Lennon vision of what the world will look like in 20 years. Time to wake up eh? The truth is that for those who have no skin in the game there is strength in numbers. Like massive voter fraud numbers for instance. I don't know what they intend to do when the Clowards and Pivens of this world finally break the system and wreak widespread poverty on the nation. Will they migrate to another country over another national border? Will they become the new refugees in search of a better life?

Mexico does not have to languish in poverty...they have all the tools they need to succeed financially and to make a better standard of living for their people...but to date they have not been able to free themselves from the mire of corruption. Do we have it here too? Yes...we do....but we still do have some legitimate functionality also. God forbid that anyone approach the sacred alter of fanatical Globalism seeking to restore the legitimate functionality that has been lost.

So to sum up....A tariff on Mexico is frightening to those who stand to lose by it...such as the Treacherous American Businessmen who exploit Mexican labor, People who live here that pay no taxes ( mostly the Democratic voting base ) and benefit from low prices on Mexican/American trade and Mexican Politicians who skim from the arrangement.

The Wall is an offense to the free crossing of drugs and cash not to mention human traffic. The only way to find out who is profiting from those enterprises on both sides of the border is to put up an effective wall...and hey...like I said in another post. If the Wall is totally ineffective then what do you have to fear from it lefty? Nothing will change right?

JO
Just for the record,

You've never studied Economics, right?

JO
If the Wall is totally ineffective then what do you have to fear from it lefty?

I don't know about "Lefty" but I just don't want to hear all the whinging from the Deplorable Set when the bill for that folly comes due...

JO
If the Wall is totally ineffective then what do you have to fear from it lefty?

I don't know about "Lefty" but I just don't want to hear all the whinging from the Deplorable Set when the bill for that folly comes due...

Fiar point....but at the very least it will become the largest public works project since the Hoover dam and will cycle wealth through wages right back through both the Mexican and the US economy. In short not only is it a good idea to build it ....it will also become an economic engine creating jobs and in the long run paying for itself through functionality.....but yes....there will be whilners of both stripes no doubt.
JO

JO
Just for the record,

You've never studied Economics, right?

:).....not as a major ..... but even so the classical theories are over-rated. Just ask Friedman about Keynes..

I think it's all partisan hacks to be honest. They just need the votes - "bigly" after this beat down. The Dem's lost their blue wall states, they have to replenish the roll somehow and the useful idiots are trained to bray along with their keeper's without thought.

Forum List

Back