So how proud of Donnie are you now?

Long-shot candidate claims Trump operative made a ‘ham-handed’ threat against his in-laws
“Well, you know, it was probably one of the more ham-handed attempts at intimidation, which out of the Trump operation you can expect things to be done in most incompetent way possible,” French explained. “I assumed if I did this, look, I have been up against Trump for some time, and the assaults on my family have been overwhelming just as a writer. As everyone knows, Trump has an online racist mob that he often stokes by retweeting some of these horrible white supremacists. As that online racist mob is fond of pointing out I have a multiracial family and so they have gone after my youngest daughter in the worst way imaginable.”

Just more proof of Trump's racist tendencies and his continuous bullying.

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) “personally solicited a political contribution from Donald Trump around the same time her office deliberated joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates,” the AP reports.

“The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities… After the check came in, Bondi’s office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.”
Bondi Asked for Trump Donation Before Nixing Case

Long-shot candidate claims Trump operative made a ‘ham-handed’ threat against his in-laws
“Well, you know, it was probably one of the more ham-handed attempts at intimidation, which out of the Trump operation you can expect things to be done in most incompetent way possible,” French explained. “I assumed if I did this, look, I have been up against Trump for some time, and the assaults on my family have been overwhelming just as a writer. As everyone knows, Trump has an online racist mob that he often stokes by retweeting some of these horrible white supremacists. As that online racist mob is fond of pointing out I have a multiracial family and so they have gone after my youngest daughter in the worst way imaginable.”

Very funny is that, a while back, French said he would vote for Drumpf.

Trumpery just can't help himself. We all saw him point and say 'Look at my African-American over there' and last night, on Faux, he said the judge is "Mexican". Now he has said that several times.

He just can't help himself.

Very funny is that, a while back, French said he would vote for Drumpf.

Trumpery just can't help himself. We all saw him point and say 'Look at my African-American over there' and last night, on Faux, he said the judge is "Mexican". Now he has said that several times.

He just can't help himself.

We are all supposed to roll over and bow to Donnie. He is the boy in a man's body. It is amazing that so many people still walking along behind him drooling over his every word. I guess they are the very definition of Sheeple...? The cult is shrinking every time he makes one of his insane comments.

At the rate he is going, they can write off the Hispanic vote for generations to come. The least of their worries should be November 2016. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Makes you wonder why they even went through the motions of having a post-mortem after 2012, for all the good it did them.

I guess it's the thought that counts.....

Did you see LyinRyan this morning?

Its more of the same garbage he has spewed in the past about how the GOP will change and suddenly start actually doing their job.

At the rate he is going, they can write off the Hispanic vote for generations to come. The least of their worries should be November 2016. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Makes you wonder why they even went through the motions of having a post-mortem after 2012, for all the good it did them.

Its more of the same garbage he has spewed in the past about how the GOP will change and suddenly start actually doing their job.

It depends on who is President. They have been blocking Obama for 7 12 years. What will change when Hillary is elected?

It depends on who is President. They have been blocking Obama for 7 12 years. What will change when Hillary is elected?
What we have learnt from Republican blocking tactics is that they are bereft of logic and rather fueled by spite or the adherence to MacConnell's ambition of making the 1st non-white president an abject failure, so as to set a precedent. A shot across the bow of "race-baiters", who incidentally, remind racists of their racism.

The trouble is that, despite resolute obstruction and rejectionism, Obama has been supremely efficient and cleaning out the smell effluent after the Republicans had their final chance. This is a point that has not been praised enough and as ungrateful children usually do, have taken this very salient achievement for granted.

I'll let significant historical advances vis a vis Cuba, India and Iran for another time.

How did the American Zhirinovskys respond?

They wrote and signed a letter to the Iranian leadership. (You can't make this shit up)

Last edited:

No.

Nor will they suddenly start doing their job FOR the US if King Donuld is crowned.

They will raise taxes on the working class, slash taxes for the ultra wealthy, cut Soc Sec and Medicare, continue to screw over vets and the military while wasting money on tanks and planes we don't need.

LyinRyan and McConnell are rubbing their hands together, preparing to rip off Americans.

12871487_1201533349864977_2588534113640199933_n.jpg

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) “personally solicited a political contribution from Donald Trump around the same time her office deliberated joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates,” the AP reports.

“The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities… After the check came in, Bondi’s office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.”
Bondi Asked for Trump Donation Before Nixing Case
Speculation does not = EVIDENCE. Come back when you have a shred of EVIDENCE that there were not insufficient grounds for a lawsuit.

.Just because a business gets complaints, that doesn't mean the complaints have an ounce of validity. 20 complaints ? If there were 2,000 customers, 20 complaints would be 1% of the customers (with 99% NOT complaining)

I owned a service business once, and got sued by a FEW dissatisfied customers. They all lost in court. They lost because their less than satisfactory results occured because they just didn't know what they were doing, with the service they received.

One is always going to get poor results if they're stupid. Answer ? Don't be stupid.

Pat Buchanan Claims Judge Curiel Must Be Guilty – Because He was Nominated by Obama

Pat Buchanan, whose racism was once called by Trump "sick" and "disgusting" now leaps to the defense of "sick" and "disgusting" Donald Trump…

Ex-KKK leader David Duke blames ‘Blitzer and the Jews’ for Trump’s troubles in wild rant
Former KKK leader David Duke came to the defense of one of his political idols Tuesday, blaming Donald Trump’s legal problems over his scandal-plagued Trump University on a new culprit. “Jewish agent” Wolf Blitzer and the Jewish-owned media.

Last edited:
Trump is a light weight loser. He has doomed the GOP for gemerations to come.

Forum List

Back