So, how is President Trump doing?

How is he doing right now? I'm guessing he's got a headache from all the noise outside. Probably there are also three advisers (at least) holding him down so he can't tweet about these LOSER women all over the country that NO ONE listens to. SAD.

How is he doing right now? I'm guessing he's got a headache from all the noise outside. Probably there are also three advisers (at least) holding him down so he can't tweet about these LOSER women all over the country that NO ONE listens to. SAD.
Do you never stop fantasizing about Trump?

Over 125 people marched in my little town of 30,000, and it is the coldest day of the year, so far. It is the biggest political rally I have ever seen here. The Tea party, at their peak, never got more than 20.

But, things are going as predicted. The first thing that the republicans did was to roll back the FHA insurance premium reduction. I guess that republicans feel like their constituency, which are mostly people who live in Single Wides, don't need it. The second thing they are doing in this, the third year in a row of record high world temperatures, was to pull out of the world carbon treaty.

Meantime, the Women's march, in D.C. is thwarting his inaugural crowd. I guess that Marie Osmond did not stay to participate. Melania's online jewelry sales have been slow. Apparently she had no Budweiser beer tab necklaces in her collection.

The tards don't realize there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and if they all wanted us dead...we would be.

And there are 2.2 Billion Christians. Do you go out of your way to be made the fool?

Are you some kind of masochist that likes being made fun of?

Seriously dewd..... THINK once in a while

So you think terrorism is a form of worship?

Oh, I am certain that we can all trust the government to tell us what is religion and what is not. The government never will mislead you on THAT! The old system of forbidding acts that are illegal was just too mild. As Barney used to say on "The Andy Griffith Show, "Nip it in the bud!" A closed Mosque is a good mosque!

I see the problem here. You're being purposely obtuse. It isn't cute. No one here has argued in favor of ignoring the Bill of Rights and the state interfering in a religion's worship. What they have argued for is shutting down a place that is hiding behind a religion and engaging in terrorist activities......even if it is a church or a mosque. I'm going to go out on a limb and make an assumption that you aren't so stupid as to think Trump is talking about just closing down all mosques for the hell of it, but your response might prove me wrong.

I should be surprised that Trump proposed something that is unconstitutional? Like, he has never done that before, has he? Although his early campaign promise of rounding up and deporting 12 million illegal aliens withing two years, would logically have required him to arrest and try people without probable cause....but, maybe that was just a "suggestion" too,

You're too stupid to understand the word illegal.
Well, I know this much, son. Nobody is an "illegal alien" until that person has been found guilty of being in the US illegally by a court of law. Until then, he is an "undocumented person". AND it is unconstitutional to profile and arrest and try people in a court of law without probable cause. Therefore, the government can not just pick people up off the street and try them because their name is Jose and they speak Spanish. Sheriff Joe can explain that to you. But, Donald said that he was going to do it anyway.

Pee Wee, If you don't want to be viewed as an idiot here, perhaps you should read more and post less.

Again, your post shows nothing but ignorance and bigotry. If you had any real interest in the issue, you would be referring to the step by step plan he laid out for dealing with illegal immigrants instead of playing gotcha with this early campaign statement, but you clearly have no interest in the issue and no idea why you are so hostile toward Trump.

And, again, you still have nothing to say about exactly what Trump is going to do about illegal immigrants, other than, "He has a plan". I guess it is a secret. Kinda like when Nixon won the election by telling America that he had a secret plan for ending the Vietnam war, which he admitted years later, did not exist.

Come, on! Your president promised to deport 12 million illegal immigrants in 24 months. How is he going to do that?
He told you exactly what he is going to do and how he will do it. If you had any interest in the subject you wouldn't being asking such stupid questions.

..and again, and again, and again, he has no plan, and you have no clue, but you voted for him anyway.
He announced his plan and if you weren't so woefully ignorant and bigoted you would know what it is.

I'm done with you Too. You've got nothing. I have had more illuminating arguments with a STOP sign...

Proof of your stupidity. You admittedly argue with inanimate objects.

The tards don't realize there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and if they all wanted us dead...we would be.

And there are 2.2 Billion Christians. Do you go out of your way to be made the fool?

Are you some kind of masochist that likes being made fun of?

Seriously dewd..... THINK once in a while

Oh, I am certain that we can all trust the government to tell us what is religion and what is not. The government never will mislead you on THAT! The old system of forbidding acts that are illegal was just too mild. As Barney used to say on "The Andy Griffith Show, "Nip it in the bud!" A closed Mosque is a good mosque!

I see the problem here. You're being purposely obtuse. It isn't cute. No one here has argued in favor of ignoring the Bill of Rights and the state interfering in a religion's worship. What they have argued for is shutting down a place that is hiding behind a religion and engaging in terrorist activities......even if it is a church or a mosque. I'm going to go out on a limb and make an assumption that you aren't so stupid as to think Trump is talking about just closing down all mosques for the hell of it, but your response might prove me wrong.

I should be surprised that Trump proposed something that is unconstitutional? Like, he has never done that before, has he? Although his early campaign promise of rounding up and deporting 12 million illegal aliens withing two years, would logically have required him to arrest and try people without probable cause....but, maybe that was just a "suggestion" too,

You're too stupid to understand the word illegal.
Well, I know this much, son. Nobody is an "illegal alien" until that person has been found guilty of being in the US illegally by a court of law. Until then, he is an "undocumented person". AND it is unconstitutional to profile and arrest and try people in a court of law without probable cause. Therefore, the government can not just pick people up off the street and try them because their name is Jose and they speak Spanish. Sheriff Joe can explain that to you. But, Donald said that he was going to do it anyway.

Pee Wee, If you don't want to be viewed as an idiot here, perhaps you should read more and post less.

Sheriff Joe can explain all that business about profiling and probable cause. You can reach him in Phoenix. He has plenty of time to talk to you, having lost his last election due to federal fines against the county in the 7 figure range.

In the interest of tracking our progress to make America great again, we need to know where we stand today, on Trumps inauguration. These key economic factors will show how Trump is doing.

Americans not in Labor Force: 95,161,653
US Workforce: 152 million
Unemployment (U3) 4.7%
Unemployment (U6) 9.2%
Unemployed (U3) 7.5 million
Unemployed U6 14.6 million

US Debt: $19.96 trillion
Deficit: $591 billion
Spending: $3.9 trillion

GDP: $18.8 trillion
Total assets: $127.4 trillion

Dow Jones: 19,732

Price of gas: $2.37

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

So its, Feb 1 and Trump has been in office for 11 days. Time to see how he is doing

Americans not in Labor Force: 95,198, 541 . 36,888 have left the labor force in the last 11 days
US Debt: 19.97 trillion Debt has increased by $10 billion
Deficit: $591 billion unchanged
Spending $3.9 trillion unchanged
GDP $18.9 trillion increased by $100 billion
Total assets $127.7 trillion increased by $300 billion

Dow Jones 19,864 up 132
Price of gas $2.28 down 9 cents

Unemployment figures will be released on Friday

In the interest of tracking our progress to make America great again, we need to know where we stand today, on Trumps inauguration. These key economic factors will show how Trump is doing.

Unemployment (U3) 4.7%
Unemployment (U6) 9.2%

See now the far left drones will attack Trump for the crimes of Obama!

Overall, it has been a good start for Trump

Stock Market broke 20,000 on speculation of business increases due to deregulation, then dropped 200 points after Trump issued his Muslim ban
Gas prices have dropped 9 cents since Trump took office

Americans leaving the labor force is troubling since Trump said this was a major concern of his

Unemployment (U3) 4.7%
Unemployment (U6) 9.2%

The economic numbers are what they are

Unemployment (U3) 4.7%
Unemployment (U6) 9.2%

The economic numbers are what they are

Yes the far left will blame Trump for the failures of Obama..

See why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet?

The number of people no longer in the workforce increased by 37,000 in just 11 days

This is highly troubling as it reaches record numbers under Trump

Have to give credit for a drop in gas prices the last few days

Down around ten cents by me

Last edited:
Scott Pruitt unanimously confirmed as head of the EPA. Things are going pretty well. Democrats are slowly removing themselves from the political structure.

Employment figures were just released

U3 Unemployment increased from 4.7% to 4.8%
U6, which Trump prefers, rose from 9.2% to 9.4%
Number of unemployed U3 and U6 remained at 7.5 million and 14 .6 million

On the bright side 227,000 jobs were added in January

People out of the workforce is at a new record of 95,204, 931 for a total of 43,278 losing their jobs since Trump took office

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/03/payroll-surge-employers-add-xx-jobs-january/97419526/
These figures are the last obama figures.

Trump's cabinet is coming along nicely. Democrats have successfully removed themselves from politics.

Employment figures were just released

U3 Unemployment increased from 4.7% to 4.8%
U6, which Trump prefers, rose from 9.2% to 9.4%
Number of unemployed U3 and U6 remained at 7.5 million and 14 .6 million

On the bright side 227,000 jobs were added in January

People out of the workforce is at a new record of 95,204, 931 for a total of 43,278 losing their jobs since Trump took office

Payroll surge: Employers add 227,000 jobs in January
These figures are the last obama figures.

Works for me if you want to give Obama credit for good employment figures in January

The number leaving the workforce is calculated since Trump took control

Forum List

Back