How Is the Economy Doing Under President Trump?

Toys R. Us has expanded….they are now selling shopping carts, lighting fixtures, display cases etc… Trump’s economy at work.
/----/ Not even President Trump could save a poorly run company. Just like you, ya can't fix stupid. From a source only Libtard Moonbats trust.
Amazon didn't kill Toys 'R' Us. Here's what did - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2018/03/15/news/companies/toys-r-us-closing-blame/index.html
Mar 15, 2018 - It wasn't Amazon and the growth of online shopping that killed Toys R Us. It was a bad store experience and unaffordable debt that ultimately doomed the company.

Toys R. Us has expanded….they are now selling shopping carts, lighting fixtures, display cases etc… Trump’s economy at work.
/----/ Not even President Trump could save a poorly run company. Just like you, ya can't fix stupid. From a source only Libtard Moonbats trust.
Amazon didn't kill Toys 'R' Us. Here's what did - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2018/03/15/news/companies/toys-r-us-closing-blame/index.html
Mar 15, 2018 - It wasn't Amazon and the growth of online shopping that killed Toys R Us. It was a bad store experience and unaffordable debt that ultimately doomed the company.
:abgg2q.jpg:

How is the economy doing...........well if areas are doing bad it's Trump's fault.

If areas are doing good it's Obama's success.......

If wages are going up it's Obama........

Well.............kinda depends on which side of the Isle your talking to.

All Rhetoric and total BS............but we are all going to die because Trump stood up to China........

You know..........Fart in the wind and see what direction it goes...........you are either upwind or downwind depending on whether it's a DNC fart or a RNC fart.

How is the economy doing...........well if areas are doing bad it's Trump's fault.

All Rhetoric and total BS............but we are all going to die because Trump stood up to China........

You know..........Fart in the wind and see what direction it goes...........you are either upwind or downwind depending on whether it's a DNC fart or a RNC fart.

And you are an RNC fart, right?

If you were downwind of me........guess that is to the right of you.

Doubtful since the RNC is to the left of me, that would put you there also

You have a problem with wind direction. Simply look at smoke. steam or flags fluttering in the wind....Should help you out.

You have a problem with wind direction. Simply look at smoke. steam or flags fluttering in the wind....Should help you out.

Not at all, well trained in Land Nav, I know my directions well.

I also know if you are a shrill for the RNC you are to the left of me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back