So here we have the electric mini digger…

Ummm, you should just STFU because I was addressing another posters' claim that there was no such thing as a Thermo class.

You're supposedly a "engineer". Did you take a thermo class? LOLOLOL
It's a public message board, dipshit.

Thermo is slang for thermodynamics.

I know that because I've actually had classes in it. Unlike you and your fake "petroleum engineer" degree from DeVry.

LOL
A textbook example of the dunning effect :clap:

Elevate your game.

1662378458136.png

Ummm, you should just STFU because I was addressing another posters' claim that there was no such thing as a Thermo class.

You're supposedly a "engineer". Did you take a thermo class? LOLOLOL
But there are thermo classes. Thermo is slang for thermodynamics.

But there are thermo classes. Thermo is slang for thermodynamics.

Hey "engineer": why don't you impress everyone and tell us something about thermodynamics. This should be HILARIOUS!

Hey, everyone, a DeVry 2 year grad wants you to think he's had a thermo class. LOLOL.

It's always entertaining because you have NEVER ONCE actually hit the target.

But keep pluggin' away little one.
It's worth stating again. The dunning effect is tendency of people with lower intelligence to iver estimate their own intelligence and under estimate the intelligence of others. Which is what you do habitually and why I keep pointing it out.

it's why he sat alone.

From what I understand there actually IS a class that scientists call "thermo" and it is related to THERMODYNAMICS. That's a part of chemistry and physics related to heat and energy. There are many classes related to thermo.

Forum List

Back