So Glenn Beck

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Said on his radio show he will be introducing a person @ the 8/25 rally "who exemplifies the concept of understanding duty."

I knew before he spoke who it would be ,
It sent chills down my spine.

Beck has been wrong about Islam every time he speaks about it he uses figleafs and insists the real scriptural Islam has nothing to do with 9/11.He is provably wrong about this and has done nothing to reevaluate his fact free opinion.

Anyone care to guess who his exemplar of duty is?

Said on his radio show he will be introducing a person @ the 8/25 rally "who exemplifies the concept of understanding duty."

I knew before he spoke who it would be ,
It sent chills down my spine.

Beck has been wrong about Islam every time he speaks about it he uses figleafs and insists the real scriptural Islam has nothing to do with 9/11.He is provably wrong about this and has done nothing to reevaluate his fact free opinion.

Anyone care to guess who his exemplar of duty is?
David Petraeus

No that would make sense, He chose Sarah Palin, the progressive who quite her job as Governor rather then fulfill her duty.

When Beck is wrong ,he is wrong in the most impressive fashion.

No that would make sense, He chose Sarah Palin, the progressive who quite her job as Governor rather then fulfill her duty.

lol.. progressive? someone who doesn't believe in reproductive choice even in the face of rape and incest; believes she's going to be raptured up; defends someone who doesn't believe in the civil rights act; and talks about the 'pro america parts of the country"?

that's just retarded.

as for her being a joke, i agree.

lol.. progressive? someone who doesn't believe in reproductive choice even in the face of rape and incest; believes she's going to be raptured up; defends someone who doesn't believe in the civil rights act; and talks about the 'pro america parts of the country"?

that's just retarded.

She and scott brown were pimping for Mccain, that makes them progressives in my book.
They may not be the full blown Neo-comms but to far gone to be worth trotting out for anything but rotten tomato target practice.

that's just retarded.

She and scott brown were pimping for Mccain, that makes them progressives in my book.
They may not be the full blown Neo-comms but to far gone to be worth trotting out for anything but rotten tomato target practice.

:iagree:

Forum List

Back