Gunny Were You Leading The Chant?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQZW29tUsWY]YouTube - Obama loses his cool for 1.5 seconds[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
he seemed to handle that pretty well.

notice when he wants to get a handle on an audience filled with regular folks (as opposed to $1500/plate donors), his law school enunciation slips and he starts talkin' to da' people like he's really a chicago native nigrah'

two-faced piece of shit. who are his sugar daddies?

Sorry. I don't chant. That's for the partisan sheeple. When you find a party worth a crap to support, let me know. As it stands, I just go the lesser of two evils route and the O-blah-blah administration is the epitome of why.

Bush is a neocon and pissed me off. O-blah-blah is a communist and pisses me off more. I prefer ineffectual to unconstitutional.

he seemed to handle that pretty well.

notice when he wants to get a handle on an audience filled with regular folks (as opposed to $1500/plate donors), his law school enunciation slips and he starts talkin' to da' people like he's really a chicago native nigrah'

two-faced piece of shit. who are his sugar daddies?

You must be getting Obama mixed up with Michael Steel..

Obama makes fun of him all the time.

Sorry. I don't chant. That's for the partisan sheeple. When you find a party worth a crap to support, let me know. As it stands, I just go the lesser of two evils route and the O-blah-blah administration is the epitome of why.

Bush is a neocon and pissed me off. O-blah-blah is a communist and pisses me off more. I prefer ineffectual to unconstitutional.

Yes, Americas leadership has gone to the dogs in the last 25 or so years.

Forum List

Back