So far has it come...

owhmuqlc.jpg

Those freeloaders always have their hand out.

Who the arab muslims, as Israel is not a freeloader.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY LIE ABOUT THIS AFTER BEING SHOWN THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH
When have those freeloaders ever not had their hand out.?

Even Golda came to the US to mooch money for the 1948 war.

And don't forget those little blue boxes.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I see, you prefer an exact Cut and Paste.

Actually I won't. "Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is not in the linked article.

This is just one of your usual slime the Palestinians hit pieces.
(PASTE)

Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime in Washington will “End Aid” if Palestine Joins ICC
JUNE 29, 2013

The Zionist Supremacist puppet regime in Washington DC has threatened to end all aid to Palestinians should the new head of the International Criminal Court proceed with an invitation to the Palestinian authority to join that organization, a new report in the Foreign Policy Journal has claimed.

Jewish volunteers for racial supremacy in Palestine
Joseph Massad The Electronic Intifada 4 August 2014

Thousands of young Jewish fighters from Europe and its colonial extensions have volunteered themselves for Israel’s colonial army.
Yotam Ronen Active Stills
(PROPAGANDA IMAGE TO CONVEY)

The association they draw, each separately, connect, concludes and implicates Zionism in Supremacy Activity --- which leads to the idea of oppression and domination --- which leads to the link with "apartheid;" --- Arab Palestinian again featured as the perpetual victim. This is the "convergence."

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually I won't. "Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is not in the linked article.

(PASTE)

Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime in Washington will “End Aid” if Palestine Joins ICC
JUNE 29, 2013

The Zionist Supremacist puppet regime in Washington DC has threatened to end all aid to Palestinians should the new head of the International Criminal Court proceed with an invitation to the Palestinian authority to join that organization, a new report in the Foreign Policy Journal has claimed.

Thousands of young Jewish fighters from Europe and its colonial extensions have volunteered themselves for Israel’s colonial army.

The association they draw, each separately, connect, concludes and implicates Zionism in Supremacy Activity --- which leads to the idea of oppression and domination --- which leads to the link with "apartheid;" --- Arab Palestinian again featured as the perpetual victim. This is the "convergence."

Most Respectfully,
R
In Israel there are the Jews then there are the lesser people.

That is just a fact.

BTW, if David Duke said that I would not have known. I don't read David Duke.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think you might need to adjust your glasses.

Bleipriester, et al,

The US renders various Aid Packages (Defense, Economic, Agricultural, Educational, etc) based on the recipient nation's impact on:

How the recipient adds to improving US National Interest and the diplomatic/political support on issues of mutual interest.

How the recipient aids in the maintenance of regional security and the protection of alliances.
You don't think that the US renders aid without some expectation of a return of some sort. No country in the Middle East (Near East Region) acts any differently. And, you might add that no other nation in the world renders aid to so many nations on so many different objectives.

(COMMENT)

The term " Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is a perspective used by the followers of David Duke and the Electronic Intifada (ei) and any number of other pro-Arab Palestinian associates. But I think that if you go to the US Budget FY 2017, Office of Management and Budget, you will not find one single copper-plated zinc penny funding and Zionist Specific Project (you will see the annual distribution of the 10 year/$38B MOU Package). Everyone knows that this allegation is just the Arab-Palestinian blowing fact out of proportion and taking literary license to exaggerate their anti-Semitic claims and attempting to paint the Israel in the darkest of shadows.

Yes, Israel secured aid for ≈ $3.8B under the current MOU (From www.alaraby.co.uk - September 13, 2016). They had asked for $4.1B in which the difference would come from future reduction over future distributions... That did not happen. Israel is not unhappy, but just a little shy of what they needed. The $38B figure is, again, is an exaggeration covered by a truth. The US and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package covering the period FY 2009 through FY 2018. The recent discussion was not a matter of a reduction in the request so much --- as it is a matter of time period distribution on an annual basis. Israel will get all that was agreed upon.

There are pieces of what our friend Bleipriester has said (if left worded that way) needing further explanation. But the word "Zion of Zionist" does not appear anywhere in the Budget. It is just the Drama Queens at work shifting the claim to depict what would be (otherwise), off-hand, a new revelation (which it is not).

Most Respectfully,
R
The term " Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is a perspective used by the followers of David Duke and the Electronic Intifada​

I don't know about David Duke. I don't follow him. But I have never seen such language on the Electronic Intifada.
(COMMENT)

If you go back up to Posting #6 and us the link for " Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime", you will see and example in the Electronic Intafada.

Most Respectfully,
R

That's actually quite child-like. You simply shut your eyes to what you prefer not to see, pretend it doesn't exist and then at least for you, there's an alternate reality that calms an emotional requirement to dismiss the facts.

Bleipriester, et al,

The US renders various Aid Packages (Defense, Economic, Agricultural, Educational, etc) based on the recipient nation's impact on:

How the recipient adds to improving US National Interest and the diplomatic/political support on issues of mutual interest.

How the recipient aids in the maintenance of regional security and the protection of alliances.
You don't think that the US renders aid without some expectation of a return of some sort. No country in the Middle East (Near East Region) acts any differently. And, you might add that no other nation in the world renders aid to so many nations on so many different objectives.

(COMMENT)

The term " Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is a perspective used by the followers of David Duke and the Electronic Intifada (ei) and any number of other pro-Arab Palestinian associates. But I think that if you go to the US Budget FY 2017, Office of Management and Budget, you will not find one single copper-plated zinc penny funding and Zionist Specific Project (you will see the annual distribution of the 10 year/$38B MOU Package). Everyone knows that this allegation is just the Arab-Palestinian blowing fact out of proportion and taking literary license to exaggerate their anti-Semitic claims and attempting to paint the Israel in the darkest of shadows.

Yes, Israel secured aid for ≈ $3.8B under the current MOU (From www.alaraby.co.uk - September 13, 2016). They had asked for $4.1B in which the difference would come from future reduction over future distributions... That did not happen. Israel is not unhappy, but just a little shy of what they needed. The $38B figure is, again, is an exaggeration covered by a truth. The US and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package covering the period FY 2009 through FY 2018. The recent discussion was not a matter of a reduction in the request so much --- as it is a matter of time period distribution on an annual basis. Israel will get all that was agreed upon.

There are pieces of what our friend Bleipriester has said (if left worded that way) needing further explanation. But the word "Zion of Zionist" does not appear anywhere in the Budget. It is just the Drama Queens at work shifting the claim to depict what would be (otherwise), off-hand, a new revelation (which it is not).

Most Respectfully,
R
The term " Zionist Supremacist Puppet Regime" is a perspective used by the followers of David Duke and the Electronic Intifada​

I don't know about David Duke. I don't follow him. But I have never seen such language on the Electronic Intifada.

Because you suffer from a case of terminal selective reading syndrome, that makes yu ignore anything you dont want to read.
Indeed, like I don't read David Duke.

Unless his words support your POV, you just dont use him as a source of your evidence.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(PASTE)

JUNE 29, 2013

Most Respectfully,
R

That is just a fact.

According to who, as the citizens of Israel are treated equally irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion.

Unlike the treatment dished out by the arab muslims who do see even other muslims as lesser people.

Will I get a reply if I ask for a LINK to your RACIST CLAIM ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, and I'm not advocating that you should read David Duke. That does not keep him from being anti-Semitic and pro-Arab Palestinian.

That is just a fact.
(COMMENT)

Exactly what I said: The pro-Arab Palestinians attempt to make it appear that there is a Supremacy issue in Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, and I'm not advocating that you should read David Duke. That does not keep him from being anti-Semitic and pro-Arab Palestinian.

That is just a fact.
(COMMENT)

Exactly what I said: The pro-Arab Palestinians attempt to make it appear that there is a Supremacy issue in Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are joking, of course?

How much has islam received in the same time frame then, just to put it into perspective and to show that you are unbiased.

But then this would mean altering your first line to remove the LIBEL and LIES, how can a nation of 6 million be supreme over a nation or 1.5 billion.

How much did it cost to build, equip and train the pilots for the latest wing of F16's sent to Saudi again ?
They receive aid to maintain statehood. They have no access to 38$bn military aid deals.

Getting 20 F16 fighter bombers is military aid, and they cost much more than $38billion to the US taxpayers. The training alone is more than $38billion, to say nothing of the servicing costs
Yeah I saw that Gold and Diamond F-16s that Hamas uses to drop rare earthes into trash cans. The pilots were trained on the moon as far as I know.

LMAO this same old lie trotted out again and again. The US gives the surrounding Arab states MORE money, outright than it does in weapons purchase discounts to one of our most important allies, Israel.

The Israeli Arab conflict offers the USA a perfect opportunity to test its new weaponry in live fire exercises on the hoAP as our friend RoccoR calls them. I think it might be also accurate to say they are itinerant Arab Muslims living in Israel

FACT is that the US taxpayer doesn't GIVE A DIME to Israel. What Israel gets amounts to a price cut on weapons, the US makes a fortune from Israel. They buy so much from us that they get a discount. Which you are LYING about when you claim its a hand out from the taxpayer ;--)
The Us bribes the Egyptian army with a billion each year. Necessary since it is a quite large assemblage of US arms.

How the recipient aids in the maintenance of regional security.
In no way.

Zionist Supremacy is my own term and who wonders if others use it as well. The Zionist Supremacy is a transfiguration of the Jewish religious history according to that the Jews are the chosen people. Zionist Supremacists consider the being chosen not a burden of responsibility but a charter permitting maltreating of less worthy non-jewish people.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(PASTE)

JUNE 29, 2013

Most Respectfully,
R

That is just a fact.

According to who, as the citizens of Israel are treated equally irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion.

Unlike the treatment dished out by the arab muslims who do see even other muslims as lesser people.

Israel has a double rights system.

There are the citizens rights that (more or less) are the same for all citizens. These are the ones pointed to by the propagandists.

Then there are the nationality rights. The strange thing about Israel is that there is no "Israeli" nationality. There is Jewish nationality with full rights and privileges. Then there are other nationalities who have restrictions on, for example, citizenship, marriage, land, etc..

Then, of course, there are the Palestinians living under Israeli rule who have no rights whatsoever.

How much has islam received in the same time frame then, just to put it into perspective and to show that you are unbiased.

But then this would mean altering your first line to remove the LIBEL and LIES, how can a nation of 6 million be supreme over a nation or 1.5 billion.

How much did it cost to build, equip and train the pilots for the latest wing of F16's sent to Saudi again ?
They receive aid to maintain statehood. They have no access to 38$bn military aid deals.

Getting 20 F16 fighter bombers is military aid, and they cost much more than $38billion to the US taxpayers. The training alone is more than $38billion, to say nothing of the servicing costs
Yeah I saw that Gold and Diamond F-16s that Hamas uses to drop rare earthes into trash cans. The pilots were trained on the moon as far as I know.

Do learn to read as you are showing yourself to be a complete idiot. Those planes went to Saudi along with the other 3 shipments over the years, a lot more military aid to one of Israel's close neighbours wouldn't you say. And then Jordan and Egypt get the same amount as Israel because the treaty signed says they will.

You are not clever enough to even think about taking me on at any time, not even when I am bedbound with ARDS

LMAO this same old lie trotted out again and again. The US gives the surrounding Arab states MORE money, outright than it does in weapons purchase discounts to one of our most important allies, Israel.

The Israeli Arab conflict offers the USA a perfect opportunity to test its new weaponry in live fire exercises on the hoAP as our friend RoccoR calls them. I think it might be also accurate to say they are itinerant Arab Muslims living in Israel

FACT is that the US taxpayer doesn't GIVE A DIME to Israel. What Israel gets amounts to a price cut on weapons, the US makes a fortune from Israel. They buy so much from us that they get a discount. Which you are LYING about when you claim its a hand out from the taxpayer ;--)
The Us bribes the Egyptian army with a billion each year. Necessary since it is a quite large assemblage of US arms.

Get it right LIAR the Egyptians demanded that money to sign a peace treaty with Israel. They now find they need the money more than they need war with Israel.

How the recipient aids in the maintenance of regional security.
In no way.

Zionist Supremacy is my own term and who wonders if others use it as well. The Zionist Supremacy is a transfiguration of the Jewish religious history according to that the Jews are the chosen people. Zionist Supremacists consider the being chosen not a burden of responsibility but a charter permitting maltreating of less worthy non-jewish people.

So how can a paltry 12 million Jews be superior to 1.5 billion muslims, unless you are now saying muslims are untermensch and should be discarded. By the way the muslims took over the mantle of claiming to be the chosen and their charters clearly say they MUST mistreat the rest of humanity because their god says so.

Now how about a link to this alleged zionist charter that no one else but you has seen ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(PASTE)

JUNE 29, 2013

Most Respectfully,
R

That is just a fact.

Israel has a double rights system.

There are the citizens rights that (more or less) are the same for all citizens. These are the ones pointed to by the propagandists.

Then there are the nationality rights. The strange thing about Israel is that there is no "Israeli" nationality. There is Jewish nationality with full rights and privileges. Then there are other nationalities who have restrictions on, for example, citizenship, marriage, land, etc..

Then, of course, there are the Palestinians living under Israeli rule who have no rights whatsoever.

LINKS

And while you are at it take a look at the PLO/fatah/palestinian charter for who practises what you claim above. And I dont mean the hamas charter either. You do know that America has the same laws, most islamonazi nations have more stringent laws and only Israel allows enemies to live there.

They do when their own government decided to grant them some rights, read the relevant treaties the leaders have signed giving away what few rights they had under international law

So how can a paltry 12 million Jews be superior to 1.5 billion muslims, unless you are now saying muslims are untermensch and should be discarded. By the way the muslims took over the mantle of claiming to be the chosen and their charters clearly say they MUST mistreat the rest of humanity because their god says so.
Not at all. They always get free 38$bn military aid deals. Islamist terrorists like ISIS is what you mean.

Now how about a link to this alleged zionist charter that no one else but you has seen ?
I did not point out to such a charter.

Not at all. They always get free 38$bn military aid deals. Islamist terrorists like ISIS is what you mean.

I did not point out to such a charter.

It is not free at all as it is mostly loans that have to be paid back, and it can only be used to buy American goods. Unlike the aid given to the Butcher that he uses to line his Swiss bank account

LIAR here are your own words

Zionist Supremacy is my own term and who wonders if others use it as well. The Zionist Supremacy is a transfiguration of the Jewish religious history according to that the Jews are the chosen people. Zionist Supremacists consider the being chosen not a burden of responsibility but a charter permitting maltreating of less worthy non-jewish people

So how about the LINK to support your claims ?

It is not free at all as it is mostly loans that have to be paid back, and it can only be used to buy American goods. Unlike the aid given to the Butcher that he uses to line his Swiss bank account
Yes, its free. Who is giving aid to what butcher?

Zionist Supremacy is my own term and who wonders if others use it as well. The Zionist Supremacy is a transfiguration of the Jewish religious history according to that the Jews are the chosen people. Zionist Supremacists consider the being chosen not a burden of responsibility but a charter permitting maltreating of less worthy non-jewish people
Taken out of context. My statement does not point out to an actual document. Typical for you liar to make up things here.

To each of your posts for example?

Yes, its free. Who is giving aid to what butcher?

Taken out of context. My statement does not point out to an actual document. Typical for you liar to make up things here.

To each of your posts for example?

How can it be free when there are strings attached, like Israel can only use it to buy American goods and they must pay full price. Any new defense developments must be shared with the US and the US will be allowed to station troops in Israel if the need arises.

Iran, Russia and the wahabis to the butcher who rules Syria

No taken in context and word for word, you know exactly what you meant and now see that you made an error and cant support your claims.

What are you babbling about now ?

Forum List

Back