So Facebook founder Mark Fuckburger is giving his billions to charity? Not exactly

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Just like the clintons who give millions to their charity - The Clinton Foundation. All richies are liars and crooks.

What No One Is Telling You About Mark Zuckerberg Donating 99% Of His Fortune To "Charity"

dec 2 2015 By now you must have heard that Mark Zuckerberg along with his wife Priscilla Chan has pledged to give away 99% of his estimated USD45 billion in Facebook stock to charity. Basically, Mark is giving away enough money to fund one of the world's biggest charities for the next 45 years. Instead, he is funding his own. Here's how:

• The vehicle for his beneficence will be the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC, a family-run foundation that he controls and through which he will maintain control of Facebook for "the foreseeable future."

Which basically means:

Mark Zuckerberg will transfer ownership of his Facebook stock without paying capital gains taxes. He will also benefit from the possibility that his foundation will live beyond him, with his heirs and their heirs at the helm, untouched by estate taxes.

• Banned
Ah another capitalist hating tool of the Communists starts another 'hate the rich' thread.

Idiot. I'm more in favor of capitalism than you are. But america is now a welfare state with bailouts for the rich and the poor. That's not capitalism. THINK

Isn't that nice? He got rich off something stolen and now is giving away the money he made off his theft. I wonder if those he stole it from will receive any of that money.

Yet he farms his jobs over seas mainly India. How about he pay American workers. He has accumulated more wealth than anyone could spend in 10 lifetimes. And he creates his own foundation to himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah another capitalist hating tool of the Communists starts another 'hate the rich' thread.

Idiot. I'm more in favor of capitalism than you are. But america is now a welfare state with bailouts for the rich and the poor. That's not capitalism. THINK

Yet you are the one complaining about the decisions by a successful capitalist on what he will do with his own fortune.

You clearly hate capitalists.

Forum List

Back