So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

She allowed her breasts to be fondled and then responded with a two handed crotch rub

Don't you like your breasts and crotch rubbed too? Or doesn't your boyfriend ever reciprocate. Lemme guess, even paid whores don't want to touch you is my guess.

I'd be more concerned about how her privacy was being violated and her followed around by leftwing paparazzi looking for a thrill than a beautiful woman just engaged in normal healthy human relations.

It was more than a smooch on the cheek

She allowed her breasts to be fondled and then responded with a two handed crotch rub

More than a mere pda
Sure. That's a bit more subjective though. I don't mind so much them being amorous in public. I also don't mind you being offened by it. Different strokes for different folks and all that. It's the hypocrisy that's offensive to me.

I guess not
She only won by the slimmest of margins. This won't help.

The thing I find disturbing about this story is "who was filming her and why"? Does she have a stalker, or is someone compiling a dossier on her to try to influence her behavior in one way or another.

It was the GUY who initiated it and it was in the DARK. Knowing the left, her date was a leftist plant put up to it while the other a-hole was in the balcony taking video, or don't you find it surprising that someone had a night vision low lux video camera up there and just happened to notice and was watching and filming her instead of the very expensive show they paid to see?

I had assumed it was movie security canera? Sometimes the movie screen lights up the place clearly enough. You can see, you can tell. Maybe in the back with no one ahead close or right behind? Discretion…. And too much noise? Vaping? An Adult, not a group of doped up teenagers.

2nd of all? With a Demonrat! Huh? We are at war since the 2020 illegitimate takeover and torture of Trump supporters? Now shes a female McCarthy? Lost any trust and cred it ever had now. And stupid. And cant sit still? Was it coke or meth? I mean come on? Shes’ messed up.

Last edited:
Does someone need to hose (not hoes you thirsty bastard) you down?

No, just point out one democrat woman in congress half as good looking as her? All democrat women look like horsefaces.

Picture-24c.jpg

Don't you like your breasts and crotch rubbed too? Or doesn't your boyfriend ever reciprocate. Lemme guess, even paid whores don't want to touch you is my guess.

I'd be more concerned about how her privacy was being violated and her followed around by leftwing paparazzi looking for a thrill than a beautiful woman just engaged in normal healthy human relations.
Guess what Lauren?

Theaters have video cameras. Just because it is dark, doesn’t mean you can’t be seen.

This thread is just more proof that Republicans HAVE TO be 100% PERFECT while there are NO RULES that govern Democrat behavior

Forum List

Back