So called Moderates on the left are a joke.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They will admit that their party has gone off the rails BUT not without first pointing at Trump and trying to equate the two as if they are in any way similar.
They want to PRETEND we're screwed in 2020 because of the choices. Thing is our nation is doing quite well right now so if continuing along the same path in 2020 is being screwed then fuck me all day long.
They only thing screwed is the emotional state of those who can't seperate their FEELINGS from reality.

They will admit that their party has gone off the rails BUT not without first pointing at Trump and trying to equate the two as if they are in any way similar.
They want to PRETEND we're screwed in 2020 because of the choices. Thing is our nation is doing quite well right now so if continuing along the same path in 2020 is being screwed then fuck me all day long.
They only thing screwed is the emotional state of those who can't seperate their FEELINGS from reality.
There’s a chasm between the Left and the real world.

Disagreed with the premise. President Trump has been getting criticized from conservatives, centrists and liberals. Not all Democrats march in lockstep. Blue Dogs have no problem calling out the progressive extreme for their quixotic ideas.

Disagreed with the premise. President Trump has been getting criticized from conservatives, centrists and liberals. Not all Democrats march in lockstep. Blue Dogs have no problem calling out the progressive extreme for their quixotic ideas.

What Blue Dogs?

What Blue Dogs?

Centrist Democrats are back. But these are not your father’s Blue Dogs.

Wow, 27 of 235 House Democrats!

List of members of the Blue Dog Coalition - Wikipedia

Sorry bud...but your party has been completely hi-jacked by the Alt Left and everybody knows it. No centrist or old school ‘liberal’ Democrat has a chance at winning a party nomination or a national election.
The Party is owned by the rainbow alphabet weirdos, feminazis, white guilt whackos, wetbacks, criminals and degenerates.

I think all moderates are dangerous to our civil liberties. They're just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in Washington.

Most of my gripe are the people in Washington and all over the media selling the idea. Not so much those who identify as moderate within the electorate. They know not what they do. But that can be changed. It just takes time.

There are no bluedog Democrats running for office. The only "conservatives" criticizing Trump are all the bogus RINO never-Trumpers

What Blue Dogs?

Centrist Democrats are back. But these are not your father’s Blue Dogs.

Wow, 27 of 235 House Democrats!

List of members of the Blue Dog Coalition - Wikipedia
None of them ever vote like "bluedogs." They just claim to be one.

I think all moderates are dangerous to our civil liberties. They're just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in Washington.

All it takes is for good men (and women) to do nothing.

opposed to "CONSERVATIVES" who kiss Trumps fat ass every time he increases the deficit and raised the debt ... that kind of off the rails ?

There are no moderates on the left. The last of them were weeded out during the Kenyan pig's administration

Forum List

Back