So biden is going to start charging GI's for the gear left behind in afghanistan... not surprised. Had to blame someone other than himself.

Yes thats what reading comprehension is, understanding the writers meaning. It used to be taught in public schools but they seem too busy grooming child shemales and teaching hatred for whites.

I'll explain It to you slowly:

I asked a rhetorical question, which means a question whose answer is so obvious that no answer is required. The purpose of the link was to show how much equipment was left behind. I never claimed that soldiers would be asked to pay for that equipment. The point was that the claim that anytime a soldier leaves equipment behind they have to pay for it is absurd. Hope that clears it up for you.
LOL In other words, you posted a link that has nothing to do with the issue we are discussing and you want me to "comprehend"? Is that what you mean by "comprehension", retard?

So, since we are posting links that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.. here is a Taylor Swift video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ&t=6s&ab_channel=TaylorSwiftVEVO

Noting to do with the issue but I want you to "comprehend" :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back