So, about those DNA tests to reunite kids...

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I tried to find anything recent on DNA testing of the illegals who were separated. Apparently, the advocacy groups advising the Illegals have said "No Mas" to subjecting any of them to DNA testing. The initial testing did not go well.

"The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said Tuesday that the agency found two adults through DNA swabbing who thought they were biological parents and were not. Another three adults admitted they weren’t parents before the DNA swab was complete....Meekins said the Trump administration has reunited a total of 38 children with their parents, and identified a total of 75 out of 102 children in custody as eligible for reunification."

You would think that parents genuinely separated from their kids would subject themselves to DNA testing to get reunited, right?

HHS: 5 adults claiming to be parents of detained children ruled out by DNA tests

Makes me wonder, How many of these kids were a form of currency to be sold to pay the adults freight north?

5 people out of tens of thousands detained. Keep in mind that Trump doesn't care either way.

rts27ilb.jpg

pretty good odds that they weren't even her kids

Nov 26, 2018

I tried to find anything recent on DNA testing of the illegals who were separated. Apparently, the advocacy groups advising the Illegals have said "No Mas" to subjecting any of them to DNA testing. The initial testing did not go well.

"The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said Tuesday that the agency found two adults through DNA swabbing who thought they were biological parents and were not. Another three adults admitted they weren’t parents before the DNA swab was complete....Meekins said the Trump administration has reunited a total of 38 children with their parents, and identified a total of 75 out of 102 children in custody as eligible for reunification."

You would think that parents genuinely separated from their kids would subject themselves to DNA testing to get reunited, right?

HHS: 5 adults claiming to be parents of detained children ruled out by DNA tests

Makes me wonder, How many of these kids were a form of currency to be sold to pay the adults freight north?

source.gif

Forum List

Back