Snowflakewood Attacks Trump, Falls on Their Face...and Their Ratings FALL...AGAIN

I kind of enjoy Hollyweird's annual Circle Jerk Season wherein they fluff one another at the Oscars and other awards shows. I don't watch any of them because the interesting tidbits will be kicked around in the media next day, allowing a window into the world of whatever the make-believe folks are currently agitated about. Not enough black folks considered last year as I recall, so I imagine they made up for it this year?

Hope the losers are feeling quite Hillaryish today...

Who even watches the Oscar's? Apparently you did--LOL I am not certain what Hillary Clinton has to do with the Oscars? But Comrade Trump deserved an academy award for his performance, that's for dam sure.

20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

It was a highly entertaining oscar show. Jimmy Kimmel did a great job. He was hilarious. Best Oscar show in many a year. Bringing in an unsuspecting tour group to shake hands and take pictures with the stars was genius. So funny you deplorables feel the need to put down the same people you watch on TV and in the movies.
Strike 2, Troll. I don't follow these people, don't watch these people, don't support them....I make fun of snowflakes.

I laugh so hard when these Trump supporters talk about "falling on their faces" when they see their fuhrer has the lowest rating of any president in history this early in his term.
And your biggest fears will be realized. It's only going to get worst.

IMG_0222.JPG
It was a highly entertaining oscar show. Jimmy Kimmel did a great job. He was hilarious. Best Oscar show in many a year. Bringing in an unsuspecting tour group to shake hands and take pictures with the stars was genius. So funny you deplorables feel the need to put down the same people you watch on TV and in the movies.
Strike 2, Troll. I don't follow these people, don't watch these people, don't support them....I make fun of snowflakes.
Of course you do. You're an asshole.
One of "these people" has a message for you.

So you never watch TV or have ever been to the movies.
Hmmmmm
Lies like that is something only Trump can admire.

I laugh so hard when these Trump supporter...
Troll Deviation Attempt #2.... :p ...But I will admit getting the Best Picture wrong and celebrating a 'dead' woman who IS ALIVE was like Democrats predicting / calling the election results wrong and the DNC carrying out the cadaver Hillary as their nominee, though.

:lmao:

Hmmmmm
Snowflake, I could not name 1 actor or actress up for an award, could not tell you any of the current sitcoms / TV shows on right now, and other than 'La La Land' - because it has been in the media so much, have no clue what movies are playing right now.

There's more to life than plopping your ass down on the couch and wasting your life...though it does explain your 'knowledge' and political ideology.

Hmmmmm
Snowflake, I could not name 1 actor or actress up for an award, could not tell you any of the current sitcoms / TV shows on right now, and other than 'La La Land' - because it has been in the media so much, have no clue what movies are playing right now.

There's more to life than plopping your ass down on the couch and wasting your life...though it does explain your 'knowledge' and political ideology.
Liar still claiming he doesn't watch TV or ever see a movie.
It's the deplorables MO.

Hmmmmm

Liar still claiming he doesn't watch TV or ever see a movie.
It's the deplorables MO.

Fake News Troll

You asked, "So you never watch TV or have ever been to the movies."

I replied, "Snowflake, I could not name 1 actor or actress up for an award, could not tell you any of the current sitcoms / TV shows on right now, and other than 'La La Land' - because it has been in the media so much, have no clue what movies are playing right now."

I never said I had never watched TV or a movie, you desperate little snowflake troll. Geesh, use some of the common sense God gave you....IF he gave you any.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back