Snowflakewood Attacks Trump, Falls on Their Face...and Their Ratings FALL...AGAIN

I kind of enjoy Hollyweird's annual Circle Jerk Season wherein they fluff one another at the Oscars and other awards shows. I don't watch any of them because the interesting tidbits will be kicked around in the media next day, allowing a window into the world of whatever the make-believe folks are currently agitated about. Not enough black folks considered last year as I recall, so I imagine they made up for it this year?

Hope the losers are feeling quite Hillaryish today...

I didn't watch the Oscars. I knew that after last year's tantrum the blacks were going to win. It was a little silly for them to be surprised. That's acting for you.

THIS is how F*ed Up and How Much of a DISASTER the Oscars Were:

Oscars tribute to legends who passed away in 2016 featured a woman who’s still alive
Oscars tribute to legends who passed away in 2016 featured a woman who’s still alive

Poor, stupid snowflakes!
It was a highly entertaining oscar show. Jimmy Kimmel did a great job. He was hilarious. Best Oscar show in many a year. Bringing in an unsuspecting tour group to shake hands and take pictures with the stars was genius. So funny you deplorables feel the need to put down the same people you watch on TV and in the movies.
You really are a bunch of idiots

Forum List

Back