Snowflakes want college president to resign because she ......

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
..... wants them to learn about the real world.

As a university professor, I’m not sure I have any support at all for safe space. I think that you as a student have to develop the skills to be successful in this world and that we need to provide you with the opportunity for discourse and debate and dialogue and academic inquiry, and I’m not sure that that is correlated with the notion of safe space as I’ve seen that.
Calls For College President to Resign Because She Rejects Safe Spaces

I can applaud this woman.

The snowflakes are angry because they won't have a 'safe space'. lol

Safe spaces are ridiculous. Students should have to acknowledge and/or confront opposing opinions. Students should be given the option to disclose political opinions, but they should not be able to voice their's and avoid others.

The problem is Safe Space is the right term with the wrong definition. It ought be a place where you are safe to discuss your opinion openly and engage with people of wildly divergent views without fear of personal attack. That is what college use to be. Liberals have totally and I mean TOTALLY fucked it up.

The conturds have it right for once, but they would attack Cheny if they knew how liberal she is.

..... wants them to learn about the real world.

As a university professor, I’m not sure I have any support at all for safe space. I think that you as a student have to develop the skills to be successful in this world and that we need to provide you with the opportunity for discourse and debate and dialogue and academic inquiry, and I’m not sure that that is correlated with the notion of safe space as I’ve seen that.
Calls For College President to Resign Because She Rejects Safe Spaces

I can applaud this woman.
If the snowflakes want to have a safe space, they can stay in mommy and daddy's home and not come out.

Forum List

Back