'Snowflake Justice': '...maybe someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump.'

These little monsters have been doing and saying what they pleased about conservative whites for the last 8 years with total impunity. They haven't gotten the message that will get hard looks now. I suggest 30 days in a county jail for this one.....a couple nights sleeping with the sistahs should clear her head.
lol.gif

She expected that her comments were acceptsble.
And they are......we just don't say it out loud, hun

Ahhhhh, so you do the same as all the people you claim to be closet racists? How hypocritical of you.
Lets get something very very very very clear, I could give a rats fuck about your president. I don't care what he thinks, what he does or what happens to this guy.....as far as I'm concerned, Obama is still my president and will remain so until Tweet is out of office. Now do me a favor, forgive me for responding to this shit thread. And may Tweet live to be a 100, I don't care about this guy at all...never have, never will.

This is what happens when you take PC and virtue signaling too far.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Heather Lowery, Louisville, Ky, should have heeded the famous words of Abraham Lincoln, however, the poor snowflake could not help herself....and when she did she wound up in a WORLD OF HURT:

Her tweet wonders if ‘someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump’ — and she pays dearly for it

assassinate-trump-tweet-1280x720.jpg

Other social media sites took screenshots of Lowery's >Tweet< BEFORE Heather realized just
how stupid this was (probably someone warning her because she doesn't seem smart enough
to figure it out on her own). She tried to take it down. She tried to take down all of her social media accounts. TOO LATE!

Her 4 employers were notified - she was fired by all of them. They quickly distanced themselves as far away from her as they could.

More importantly, the Secret Service paid her a visit and opened up an investigation of her.

CONGRATULATIONS HILLARY LOWERY - YOU ARE THE 'IGNORANT SNOWFLAKE OF THE DAY' AWARD WINNER!

:clap:

The #LoveTrumpsHate tag there just completes the liberal regressive smug irony. Hypocrisy is their specialty.,, assassinations are now LOVE.

Time to flush this turd of an ideology down the toilet.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Heather Lowery, Louisville, Ky, should have heeded the famous words of Abraham Lincoln, however, the poor snowflake could not help herself....and when she did she would up in a WORLD OF HURT:

Her tweet wonders if ‘someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump’ — and she pays dearly for it

assassinate-trump-tweet-1280x720.jpg

Other social media sites took screenshots of Lowery's >Tweet< BEFORE Heather realized just
how stupid this was (probably someone warning her because she doesn't seem smart enough
to figure it out on her own). She tried to take it down. She tried to take her social media accounts
down. TOO LATE!

Her 4 employers were notified - she was fired by all of them. They quickly distanced themselves
as far away from her as they could.

More importantly, the Secret Service paid her a visit and opened up an investigation of her.

CONGRATULATIONS HILLARY LOWERY - YOU ARE THE 'IGNORANT SNOWFLAKE OF THE DAY' AWARD WINNER!

:clap:
But of course, we're talking Ky....where white people are simply just stupid.....but here's the deal, Obama recieved more death threats than anybody and not one peep from the feds.....hypocrites

Yeah, even Ted Nugent got away with death threats against Obama and Hillary.

We don't kill people because we don't like there political views. but we sure say a lot of real mean things

.....as far as I'm concerned, Obama is still my president and will remain so until Tweet is out of office.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn, it's going to be a looooooong next 4 - 8 years for you!

:lmao:
I give Tweet maybe 2 years before his boss Putin demand his blank check be signed. No way in hell will this guy ever be re elected....and for the last time, Hillary was a bad candidate.

.....as far as I'm concerned, Obama is still my president and will remain so until Tweet is out of office.

This has got to be the dumbest damn thing I have ever heard on this board.

I think we just found our winner for 'Biggest Sore-Loser Butt-Hurt Snowflake In Denial' award winner!

:p

Obama is still my president and will remain so until Tweet is out of office.

And he'll do about as much for you on the golf course now than he did out on the golf course for the last eight years. I'm always amazed at black folks who prefer the crack pipe to reality.

She expected that her comments were acceptsble.
And they are......we just don't say it out loud, hun

Ahhhhh, so you do the same as all the people you claim to be closet racists? How hypocritical of you.
Lets get something very very very very clear, I could give a rats fuck about your president. I don't care what he thinks, what he does or what happens to this guy.....as far as I'm concerned, Obama is still my president and will remain so until Tweet is out of office. Now do me a favor, forgive me for responding to this shit thread. And may Tweet live to be a 100, I don't care about this guy at all...never have, never will.

Just curious, what is the weather like there in the fantasy land today? Is it raining glitter and unicorns?

Forum List

Back