Snow!...

I have an uncle who has a time share there, he loves it. They also have a home in McCall Idaho if you really want to talk about snow.:lol:
I am just waiting for Mt. Spokane to start getting some snow, I look up there every day but it still only has a little at the top.:(

idaho-coeur-dalene.jpg

Speaking of Idaho... That's Choice #3 for the Wife and I.

:)

peace...

I have an uncle who has a time share there, he loves it. They also have a home in McCall Idaho if you really want to talk about snow.:lol:
I am just waiting for Mt. Spokane to start getting some snow, I look up there every day but it still only has a little at the top.:(

idaho-coeur-dalene.jpg

Speaking of Idaho... That's Choice #3 for the Wife and I.

peace...
I can be at that resort in under an hour, my brother used to dock his boat there. It is very nice there and I bet you fit right in! :)
McCall is more central though on the way down to Boise if you go the back way through the mountains.

they also have very good bowder in McCall, Couer D Alene is near Look Out which can be good for snow boarding and it is right off of I 90 plus you also have Silvermoutain and then if you go the other way into Washinton you have Mt. Spokane and 49. Plus you can go two hours in to canada and I believe ski Red Mountain.

they also have very good bowder in McCall, Couer D Alene is near Look Out which can be good for snow boarding and it is right off of I 90 plus you also have Silvermoutain and then if you go the other way into Washinton you have Mt. Spokane and 49. Plus you can go two hours in to canada and I believe ski Red Mountain.

Nice...

peace...

Snow snow, come out in the snow ....

No thank you. I hate the snow and cold and dark of the winter season. I hate not seeing my lawn for months on end. Okay sure, the first snow fall is so pretty and all, but after that ... blah!

As usual some of you are again confusing weather with climate change. You're having an early snow storm, it doesn't prove anything about global warming.

An early snow storm would be cool but we are only getting rain this week and average, normal, Fall temps here in NW Oh.

As usual some of you are again confusing weather with climate change. You're having an early snow storm, it doesn't prove anything about global warming.

An early snow storm would be cool but we are only getting rain this week and average, normal, Fall temps here in NW Oh.
figures you wouldnt get the joking that was going on

Forum List

Back