Snow!...

we had a 100 inches of snow before christmas last year, snow can suck a big fat one.

I love snow too but last year was too much of a good thing. I began hating going outside for awhile.

we broke every record we had last year. And there was no going anywhere, for one the plows couldn't keep up with the snow and a few times they shut down the city.

Well, WTF did you move HERE for? :eusa_eh: WE get snow Oct. through April!

If it wasn't for my parents moving back here, I wouldn't be here either. After they're gone, I probably will be too. I fuckin' HATE to be cold.
where is "here"?

I Think I Asked that Earlier...

It's Funny, here in Denver this Morning there is not really any Snow on the Ground, but about every 20th Car has about 2 Inches of Snow on it...

I Heard the South End got some Snow...

Could be that they all Came Down from the Hills...

I want a Blizzard this Season...

City Stopper.

:)

peace...

If it wasn't for my parents moving back here, I wouldn't be here either. After they're gone, I probably will be too. I fuckin' HATE to be cold.
where is "here"?

It's Funny, here in Denver this Morning there is not really any Snow on the Ground, but about every 20th Car has about 2 Inches of Snow on it...

City Stopper.

peace...

I hate blizzards, because once the ground is covered with a layer of snow, that reflects the suns heat and basically turns outside into a big COOLER, I hate it. I'll probably head for Florida for a month or two this year. Screw winter... :hmpf:

where is "here"?

City Stopper.

peace...

I hate blizzards, because once the ground is covered with a layer of snow, that reflects the suns heat and basically turns outside into a big COOLER, I hate it. I'll probably head for Florida for a month or two this year. Screw winter... :hmpf:

Well, in Denver it can be Blizzard for 2 or 3 Days, and then in a Week be in the 50's...

It's why I can't Live in Phoenix or Anchorage.

peace...

City Stopper.

peace...

Well, in Denver it can be Blizzard for 2 or 3 Days, and then in a Week be in the 50's...

It's why I can't Live in Phoenix or Anchorage.

peace...

Reno was very much the same. But the first winter I spent in Reno in 2004, it started snowing and it didn't stop for three days. They said it was the 100 year snow. That was out of the norm for Reno. Usually it would snow and be melted in three or four days.

4034935010_8ba526c390_o.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent!... Tahoe would be our #2 Choice... The Wife and I have Discussed it.

I Remember going there one March in about 87 and there were WALLS of Snow...

8 Feet High along the Highway...

They get some Fucking Snow.

peace...

peace...

Oh hell ya... it snows ungodly amounts up there around Tahoe, Truckee, Donner Pass. Tahoe is super pretty... when there's NO SNOW up there.

4034986394_4eec289e9e_b.jpg

peace...

I have an uncle who has a time share there, he loves it. They also have a home in McCall Idaho if you really want to talk about snow.:lol:
I am just waiting for Mt. Spokane to start getting some snow, I look up there every day but it still only has a little at the top.:(

Forum List

Back