Snow blues...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Here in northwestern Illinois it's snowing again. We have a pretty good cover on the ground and it continues to fall from the sky like it might not quit until sometime tomorrow. As I sip my coffee and look at the falling snow, my mind is saying "Where would you rather be?" Well, instead of being here in the snow, it would be pretty fine to be, say, on a tropical island, sitting in one of those chairs with the sun shade on it, holding one of those funny colored drinks with 1/2 of fruit and an unbrella in it, watching scantily clothed ladies running up and down the beach and toes stuck in the warm sand. What about you? Got the snow blues? Where does your mind take you today?

Send some more of that snow down here to central IL ville. Love it! I'm just pissed that I can't go play in it. I fell New Year's Eve and busted a couple of ribs. What's pathetic is that I was SOBER!

No other place I'd rather be right now. Sitting in the easy chair with a 5 pack of Fentanyl patches at my beck and call. :D

My sister went to Jamaica last year. Ever since, she keeps saying she can't wait to get back there for ten inches of snow.

Oh, Snow was a black guy she met. Gave her a really good time apparently.

Here in northwestern Illinois it's snowing again. We have a pretty good cover on the ground and it continues to fall from the sky like it might not quit until sometime tomorrow. As I sip my coffee and look at the falling snow, my mind is saying "Where would you rather be?" Well, instead of being here in the snow, it would be pretty fine to be, say, on a tropical island, sitting in one of those chairs with the sun shade on it, holding one of those funny colored drinks with 1/2 of fruit and an unbrella in it, watching scantily clothed ladies running up and down the beach and toes stuck in the warm sand. What about you? Got the snow blues? Where does your mind take you today?

Took me over an hour, 15min to get to work. Usually 1/2 drive. Going to be worse on the way home.

Took me over an hour, 15min to get to work. Usually 1/2 drive. Going to be worse on the way home.

I've been snowed in for two days. Getting rather lonely. Just started talking to myself to make sure my mouth still works!

I've been snowed in for two days. Getting rather lonely. Just started talking to myself to make sure my mouth still works!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Colin again.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Nkn3Xjes&feature=fvw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Nkn3Xjes&feature=fvw[/ame]

Forum List

Back