SNL rips Darrel Issa's little side-show a new asshole

SNL's opening sketch was pretty lame in reality, and the premise of that sketch (which hacks like hazelmutt find so hilarious) was bogus anyway.

Again, we DO know who committed the attack on Benghazi. The investigation was never designed to find out WHO dun it.

The investigation is designed (among other things) to try to find out what COULD have been done (not done "differently, but done at all) to avoid what those attackers did. It is also designed to try to get to the truth of the actual U.S. government response to the attack as it was still going on. The latter is important because it shows that the Administration has lied to the American people.

And the fact that the hearings demonstrate that it is likely that Shrillary Clinton committed perjury and that the Obama Administration has been intentionally dishonesty about the Benghazi attack is what actually has morons like hazelmutt all upset. Liberla hack propagandists don't like the truth coming out about the glaring inadequacies of this Administration's handle on foreign policy and national security.

Good.

I am still trying to figure why certain Liberals here keep posting a lie after they have been shown that it is a lie.

I can understand trusting a source and posting information from them without checking it because you do trust them. Everyone does it.

But to keep posting it after it has been proven to be false is inexcusable. Being wrong is forgivable. Lying is not.

A lot of people don't like to read and digest large volumes of information. They have tiny little hand held devices, (and tiny little hand held minds?) and they only read tiny tid-bits of info. So if it isn't kept short, they skip it. They don't bother linking out to separate pages to the great information either. . .

Somehow I guess the uninformed still think they have the privilege and the entitlement to take part in the conversation. If that is their point of view, it is their prerogative to look like the fool. Generally, those with the highest post counts are usually the ones that take the time to do the least amount of reading and research. . . .

I know, it makes them look ignorant. But hey, you are what you take time to read.

Forum List

Back