SNL Cold Open: The Ingraham Angle!

Yo Frankie - Do you REALLY think Butthole Donnie will accept the results of the next election if he loses?

Jus wonderin'
Never gave it any thought at all so I really don't know, he would need the full backing of the military to reject the results, if he doesn't have it in full someone will take him down...The U.S. officer corp is our finest institution, if trump goes rogue they have a job to do and they will do it...there won't be a stand down order until they finish their mission.

Okay fair nuff, however if he loses he will SUE (per usual) claiming that 20 million illegals voted etc etc etc. And he controls the Secret Service. We could get a standoff between the Constitution, the US Officer Corp, and his own SS who are assigned to protect him.

Talk about a constitutional crisis that could result in a civil war? Don't rule it out - That's the way Dotard rolls my friend!!

Okay fair nuff, however if he loses he will SUE (per usual) claiming that 20 million illegals voted etc etc etc. And he controls the Secret Service. We could get a standoff between the Constitution, the US Officer Corp, and his own SS who are assigned to protect him.

Talk about a constitutional crisis that could result in a civil war? Don't rule it out - That's the way Dotard rolls my friend!!
Whole lot to unpack there... I'm a democrat [with an unrelenting distaste for the white liberals who have destroyed the party]I'm voting for Biden...
...Do you know how often I argue with white liberals about anything and everything I can find to argue about while they endlessly wail away on trump?

I used to tell them they were wasting their time, now I just enjoy letting them...trump is a dotard like you said, but he has outsmarted warren and every white liberal that has come down the pike, he gave liberals the 4 years they deserved for running that other genius liberals like to pretend is so smart.

Forum List

Back