SNL ATTACKS Trump and Clarence/Ginny Thomas - Destroys Them

Oh, it's awful! People are allowed to choose which media they consume!

Hey, maybe Creepy Joe will appoint you Media Czar, and you can force people to watch your leftist propaganda.

Joseph Goebbels, on a spit in Hell, looks on at the Democrat information dominance in awe, wishing he could have come close to that level of control.

Lets see, where are we with Conservatives?

Won’t watch

SNL
Disney
NFL
Big Bird
Mainstream Media
Not that I won't watch SNL, but it is boring as hell. Disney, don't care about, NFL is third behind college football, college basketball, and is tied with the NBA and NHL. Not sure what the big bird thing is about. Manstream media?

You pretty much are being stupid with this list.

Not that I won't watch SNL, but it is boring as hell. Disney, don't care about, NFL is third behind college football, college basketball, and is tied with the NBA and NHL. Not sure what the big bird thing is about. Manstream media?

You pretty much are being stupid with this list.
Don’t look at me

Conservatives are being stupid for attacking Big Bird and Mr T for being vaccinated and wearing masks

Don’t you have better things to be butt hurt about?

As dumb as the SNL cast is, apparently Lorne Michaels can't find anyone dumb enough to play Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, AOC, Booker, Warren, Sanders, Waters, Pressley, Omar, Tlaib, Wittmer, Cuomo, Abrams or any other democrat. That's funny!
It might be funny if Michaels could get Anthony 'Carlos Danger' Weiner to play AOC. And if he wants a Biden impersonator, he could ask Gutfeld to barrow Tom Shillue.

Forum List

Back