Smug White Liberal

So true it hurts.....she was 100 percent correct, 100 percent, BELIEVE ME!
The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

Strange op-ed there. It read as if it were a conservative pretending to be a liberal. That was just one conservative talking point after another, along with a strange fixation on not just liberals, but "white liberals" specifically. Sounded as if the author has an axe to grind with the white man for not doing enough for the black man. Not sure what exactly this guy wants -- but whatever it is, he sure as shit won't get it from Republicans.

By the way, this attitude that white people should be bending over backwards for the black community is totally ridiculous and childish. No one needs to do a goddamn thing for the black community -- or any community defined by any particular race. Are you mad that black people rank low in net worth? FIX IT yourself. It isn't anyone's fault except your own. I've had enough of this attitude of the "white man trying to keep the black man down." Stop being such victims. Stop being such fucking babies. And I say this as one of the "smuggest" liberals on the planet.

Grow up.

The point is white liberals are insulting towards minorities.....they think the minorities can't do it on their own

Conservatives do think they can do it on their own and want to reduce govt.

And yes quit blaming whitey...but the good news is people are waking up and accepting the truth....exciting to see!!!

I'm not fully sure how liberals are insulting towards minorities. Maybe you can give specifics.

from the link: "...White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation..."

as if it's only the white libtards on campus who pull that nonsense?

Do conservative students think of ways to effectively silence other people on college campuses?

Strange op-ed there. It read as if it were a conservative pretending to be a liberal. That was just one conservative talking point after another, along with a strange fixation on not just liberals, but "white liberals" specifically. Sounded as if the author has an axe to grind with the white man for not doing enough for the black man. Not sure what exactly this guy wants -- but whatever it is, he sure as shit won't get it from Republicans.

By the way, this attitude that white people should be bending over backwards for the black community is totally ridiculous and childish. No one needs to do a goddamn thing for the black community -- or any community defined by any particular race. Are you mad that black people rank low in net worth? FIX IT yourself. It isn't anyone's fault except your own. I've had enough of this attitude of the "white man trying to keep the black man down." Stop being such victims. Stop being such fucking babies. And I say this as one of the "smuggest" liberals on the planet.

Grow up.

The point is white liberals are insulting towards minorities.....they think the minorities can't do it on their own

And yes quit blaming whitey...but the good news is people are waking up and accepting the truth....exciting to see!!!

I'm not fully sure how liberals are insulting towards minorities. Maybe you can give specifics.
They are condescending with the white man's burden they have
They act like they can't compete so they reduce standards and have programs like affirmative action.....
read the article!

Grow up.

They are condescending with the white man's burden they have
They act like they can't compete so they reduce standards and have programs like affirmative action.....
read the article!

Yeah, I did. There weren't any specifics there either -- except one example of white people using the #blacklivesmatter hash tag on social media. Wah.

Wow, the writer nailed it. How will the libs attack the writer considering it's a minority writing for Huffpo?

I hate the way the smug liberals look down on women who choose to be full-time moms and those who opted not to attend college. I know people who went to trade school and make much better money than some college grads.

I also hate the way libs insist that they know how we should live yet expect people to look the other way when they totally fuck up and hurt people. Hillary will keep preaching how we must all sacrifice for the greater good and she'll get pissed any time someone wants her to explain why she and Bill used the Haiti crisis to make big money for themselves and their cronies and the people still suffer. Nothing they did was for the greater good. It was for their own good and they didn't give a crap about the homeless people in Haiti after the earthquake. That won't stop her from telling us we must pay more taxes for the welfare of people. Do as they say, not as they do.

Libs talk a lot but much of it is meaningless lip service. They say what they have to in order to get people to support their ideas. Once implemented, their ideas often fail, but they still claim good intentions and refuse to apologize for the fact that they hurt people. Obamacare is a great example of that. It's a disaster and hurt many, but they don't give a fuck.

Over the

Over the years, I've heard many liberals insult minorities, but they were so arrogant that they thought they were being generous.

I heard one lib say that it's only fair to give minorities bonus points on tests so their grade would increase to the level of whites. Very insulting because it's saying that they can't get to the "white" level without help.

Liberals say that minorities can't obtain a simple ID.

Teachers have been instructed not to correct the speech of minorities in class. Whatever they say is to be accepted because it's impossible to teach kids from the ghetto to speak proper English. Only Uncle Toms and puppets do that.

Biden said Obama was the first clean and articulate black candidate. Think about that one for a moment. It's saying previous black candidates were smelly and illiterate.

Another idiot liberal said Obama was half-white so wouldn't be as scary to voters. That is how they were thinking when they decided to give him the nod back in 2008. But, as they do when they make racist remarks, they try to attribute it to the right. Funny, most nasty comments regarding race or ethnicity come from the mouths of liberals.

Liberals push affirmative action as the only way to get minorities into college or help them get a job. Zero faith in their abilities and an assumption that big brother must pull strings to make things happen for them. When blacks are successful, liberals automatically assume that it was due to affirmative action (which often gets shoved down throats whether it's wanted or not) or they say that the people are just very lucky because whites allowed them to do well. None get credit for blazing their own trails.

The left is positively horrible to any minorities who don't subscribe to liberal views. They constantly seem confused as to how minorities could think so differently than other minorities. The left lumps people together and then assumes a great deal about how the people think based on their skin color.

It use to be that this country shunned ellitism but now we embrace it. Long live our lord...lord Obama...and I will be so sad when I can no longer serve him.

from the link: "...White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation..."

as if it's only the white libtards on campus who pull that nonsense?

Do conservative students think of ways to effectively silence other people on college campuses?
i doubt there are enough conservatives willing to invest all the time and energy it takes to figure out their place in the progressive stack, so how do conservatives even have a chance to silence anyone?

Forum List

Back