Smoothies & Juicies

Today I made mine with mango instead of blueberries. It's quite delish.

No infant blood or flax meal on hand...but perhaps I'll try a Bass-o-matic version.

:thup: for mangoes!

Have you tried guavas?

Pomegranates are good too but I don't know if they blend well!

I love guavas! But the little market near me has ataulfos on sale right now...and they are deliciosomente!

Well, now that I have Ravi's approval, I can drink my Oobleck in peace and tranquility.

I bet you have excellent digestion, but we don't need any proof of that.

I bet you have excellent digestion, but we don't need any proof of that.

Just had my DOT Physical. At 54 I had a BP of 126/84. Key to good overall health is a healthy colon. Although I do like my comfort foods, I eat lots of yogurt and drink lots of Kefir. I'm also a fan of natural honey as a sweetener. I also use a product called Colon Clenz every, single day. I will spare you any further details but I believe it's the best on the market.

I have continued to refine my smoothie recipe. This is now the preferred blend:

- Kale
- Spinach
- Strawberries
- Meyer Lemon
- Pineapple
- Protein Powder (vanilla flavored)
- Greens Powder (unsweetened)
- Chia oil
- Carrot juice
- Almond milk

The lemon tang makes this perfect!

I suggest this for juice:

Make a base, with cucumbers and green apples. That will be half of the drink.

Then add your spinach, kale, carrots, and celery.

Then add your bananas, berries, oranges, and other fruit. Squeeze some lemons and limes into it, mix it all up... and enjoy Ashtara's Energy Potion!

Optional: Add Infant Blood

I like the idea of a cucumber - green apple base. I'll have to try that for some variety.

I love my nutri bullet... I also have a small but really decent juicer. Chocolate protein shakes ( sometimes with a banana) satisfies my craving for chocolate....with almond milk its even tastier.
I usually throw everything in my juices...and sometimes they end up tasting reallllly bad. lol sea salt helps.
Kale, spinach, oranges, lemons, ginger, tomatoes, celery. sweet peppers, carrots, apples.

Last summer I tried red chard? I felt so sick I thought I was going to die. Ive never tried it again.

Forum List

Back