Smollett's "Empire" Role Slashed In Wake Of Scandal...

While Smollett wasn't yet fired, he has been written out of the last two episodes. He should go to prison. He had every intention of identifying the first two white guys he saw as the attackers. No matter what the cost to the innocent. He was motivated by political hatred and assumed that the political hatred was generally so bad he would not be questioned. For that, he should go to prison.
The Dem's has made a mess of things over there. One false move might cause a race riot. The Dems already has created racial tension among the police. And now they has transferred all of that energy onto Pres.Trump. Saying that he created the racial divide. But in reality. The Dems were the ones. When Officer Chris Dorner was trying to unveil the corruption in the L.A.P.D. He was fired. But did Obama do anything about that? No, because they thought that it was beautiful how the way the L.A.P.D. handles those that snitches. These Black politicians doesn't care about their own. They just uses them as political tools to help pushes their own agendas.

The media will not show what happened to this MAGA hat wearer.

Chris Dorner! You mean the crazy guy who went on a shooting rampage for 9 days? I remember when he finally went out in a hail of bullets and a fireball. Then find out that the coward offed himself. Yeah that Chris Dorner.

The alleged crimes of Roger Stone were also non-violent.

IMHO, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Mr. Smollett should be offered leniency if he is willing to drop a dime on Kamala Harris and Spartacus. Otherwise, eff him

Um, wow... you are a little nutty.

The reality... if this gets to a jury, a black jury is going to remember all the times the police shot black kids in this city and let him off..

The alleged crimes of Roger Stone were also non-violent.

IMHO, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Mr. Smollett should be offered leniency if he is willing to drop a dime on Kamala Harris and Spartacus. Otherwise, eff him

Um, wow... you are a little nutty.

The reality... if this gets to a jury, a black jury is going to remember all the times the police shot black kids in this city and let him off..

There are a lot of honkies in Illinois, I don't it would be a black jury- particularly if they bring in a jury from Rock Island County or Peoria to hear the case. But if a jury from Illinois want to encourage the wasting of money and destruction of the city of Chicago's reputation by encouraging Hate Crime Fakery, I guess that's their right. But they should build a wall to keep those folks from coming here.

If he is found guilty, the two brothers involved must be also. I can't believe the cops set them free, they should of called Smollett in and got to the bottom of it. They admitted it was a set up, or stated it was, if they were involved they should be found guilty.

They're going to voluntarily testify, and from what I've read they haven't asked for any immunity, though that could happen further down the line. I don't think the police have much of an ax to grind with these two. They're probably grateful for anything that will help them end this charade as quick as possible.

Unless they get a confession or he paid them with a check, its a they said or he said deal. So no nothing.

He paid them with a check.

Police Say Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men By Check To Stage Attack; ‘This Publicity Stunt Was A Scar That Chicago Didn’t Earn’

rofl.gif

Last edited:
If he is found guilty, the two brothers involved must be also. I can't believe the cops set them free, they should of called Smollett in and got to the bottom of it. They admitted it was a set up, or stated it was, if they were involved they should be found guilty.

They're going to voluntarily testify, and from what I've read they haven't asked for any immunity, though that could happen further down the line. I don't think the police have much of an ax to grind with these two. They're probably grateful for anything that will help them end this charade as quick as possible.

Unless they get a confession or he paid them with a check, its a they said or he said deal. So no nothing.

He paid them with a check.

rofl.gif

What would you want Mr. Smollett to do? The Nigerian brothers didn't take credit or debit cards.

There are a lot of honkies in Illinois, I don't it would be a black jury- particularly if they bring in a jury from Rock Island County or Peoria to hear the case. But if a jury from Illinois want to encourage the wasting of money and destruction of the city of Chicago's reputation by encouraging Hate Crime Fakery, I guess that's their right. But they should build a wall to keep those folks from coming here.

why should they move the trial out of the city? If you guys are claiming the wronged party was indeed the city of Chicago (as no one else was really hurt except for Smollett) then a jury from Chicago should hear it.

The problem is, of course, is that a jury from Chicago might hear it and say, "Um, yeah, that guy from Empire lied, but that guy from the Apprentice lies every day."

Or...

"Well, why haven't we locked up all the people who lied about the LaQuan McDonald shooting?"

And here is where you have to do a cost benefit analysis. We've wasted maybe tens of thousands of dollars in lost donut breaks for a Police Department that only solves 17% of homicides in this city because they usually don't care when it's a non-famous black person who dies.

So we are going to spend thousands of dollars prosecuting him, probably to get a hung jury, to accomplish, what, exactly?

Here's a better solution. Reach a plea agreement for a non-violent offense, have him pay a fine to cover the cost of the lost donut breaks, and make a public apology to the City, the Police, and fuck, Trump Supporters, we wouldn't want you to feel left out.

why should they move the trial out of the city? If you guys are claiming the wronged party was indeed the city of Chicago (as no one else was really hurt except for Smollett) then a jury from Chicago should hear it.

The problem is, of course, is that a jury from Chicago might hear it and say, "Um, yeah, that guy from Empire lied, but that guy from the Apprentice lies every day."

Or...

"Well, why haven't we locked up all the people who lied about the LaQuan McDonald shooting?"

And here is where you have to do a cost benefit analysis. We've wasted maybe tens of thousands of dollars in lost donut breaks for a Police Department that only solves 17% of homicides in this city because they usually don't care when it's a non-famous black person who dies.

So we are going to spend thousands of dollars prosecuting him, probably to get a hung jury, to accomplish, what, exactly?

Here's a better solution. Reach a plea agreement for a non-violent offense, have him pay a fine to cover the cost of the lost donut breaks, and make a public apology to the City, the Police, and fuck, Trump Supporters, we wouldn't want you to feel left out.

The MSM that carried his water and got outed and exposed for the idiots they are want blood, bro.

Or...

If this was a one time only thing, you might have a point.

But we've had an Epidemic of Hate Crime Hoaxes recently, and its time for it to stop. If Smollett would be acquitted by a Chicago jury, federal charges should be brought for his alleged abuse of the US Mail. America has dealt with this starting with the Tawana Brawley/ Al Sharpton case, and its time to bring this chapter to a close.

The MSM that carried his water and got outed and exposed for the idiots they are want blood, bro.

Really, who did that? Because the way I saw it, the MSM had their doubts from the very beginning. The local media definitely did.

But we've had an Epidemic of Hate Crime Hoaxes recently, and its time for it to stop.

Really? One or two among THOUSANDS of real hate crimes? No, the epidemic is hate crimes, not the one or two false reports.

If Smollett would be acquitted by a Chicago jury, federal charges should be brought for his alleged abuse of the US Mail.

Yeah, to heck with those protections against double jeopardy. Let's do that with all the cops who've been acquitted of shooting black kids, too.

America has dealt with this starting with the Tawana Brawley/ Al Sharpton case, and its time to bring this chapter to a close.

No one really believed her, either.

Yeah, to heck with those protections against double jeopardy. Let's do that with all the cops who've been acquitted of shooting black kids, too.

The postal offenses are separate crimes.

BTW, that's what the liberals plan to do with Mr. Manafort if President Trump were to exonerate him- try him on the state level if he's exonerate at the federal. What I'm proposing is the same thing.

If you'll remember the Rodney King case, those police officers were exonerated by the state and faced federal charges.

Really, who did that? Because the way I saw it, the MSM had their doubts from the very beginning. The local media definitely did.

But we've had an Epidemic of Hate Crime Hoaxes recently, and its time for it to stop.

Really? One or two among THOUSANDS of real hate crimes? No, the epidemic is hate crimes, not the one or two false reports.

If Smollett would be acquitted by a Chicago jury, federal charges should be brought for his alleged abuse of the US Mail.

America has dealt with this starting with the Tawana Brawley/ Al Sharpton case, and its time to bring this chapter to a close.

Look here Captain Spin, fuck you, ok? You're an irrelevant dumbass. With your ever post you prove how retarded you are. Don't stop, please, it's fucking comedy gold! :auiqs.jpg:

The liberals believed the Brawley situation, it made Al Sharpton what he is today. Highly respected lib with his own TV show, presidential candidate, just hosted President candidate Kamala for lunch at a joint in the New York City ghetto last week.

Or...

you people sure love your criminals --this is undeniable
you protest/burn/loot/cry/etc FOR criminals
makes so much sense :rolleyes-41:

BTW, that's what the liberals plan to do with Mr. Manafort if President Trump were to exonerate him- try him on the state level if he's exonerate at the federal. What I'm proposing is the same thing.

If you'll remember the Rodney King case, those police officers were exonerated by the state and faced federal charges.

Given that Smollett has been politically critical of Trump, how does Trump prosecute him on a bullshit federal rap without it looking like a political prosecution?

Hint. It doesn't.

And no matter what level the trial takes place at, you are still dealing with the same jury pool. The cops who beat King got a CA jury, just like they did in the state trial.

Again- time to declare victory and go home. Get a plea deal for an apology, restitution and community service, call it a win, and move on.

Given that Smollett has been politically critical of Trump, how does Trump prosecute him on a bullshit federal rap without it looking like a political prosecution?

Hint. It doesn't.

And no matter what level the trial takes place at, you are still dealing with the same jury pool. The cops who beat King got a CA jury, just like they did in the state trial.

Again- time to declare victory and go home. Get a plea deal for an apology, restitution and community service, call it a win, and move on.

Sending terrorist letters and white powder through the mail is hardly a "bullshit" federal rap.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same jury pool at all. A Cook County jury might be a lot different and a lot more liberal than one from the state of Illinois as a whole, even northern Illinois. Fewer libs in Moline than on the south side of Chi Town.

Sending terrorist letters and white powder through the mail is hardly a "bullshit" federal rap.

Except it wasn't a dangerous substance... so it's bullshit. Now, if he actually sent himself Anthrax, you might have a point.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same jury pool at all. A Cook County jury might be a lot different and a lot more liberal than one from the state of Illinois as a whole, even northern Illinois. Fewer libs in Moline than on the south side of Chi Town.

But why would you have it outside of Cook County other than Jury Shopping.... The DEFENDANT can ask for a change in venue if he doesn't think he'll get a fair trial...the Prosecution doesn't have that option.

But why would you have it outside of Cook County other than Jury Shopping.... The DEFENDANT can ask for a change in venue if he doesn't think he'll get a fair trial...the Prosecution doesn't have that option.

Federal juries come from a wider geographic zone than do state juries. In the Rodney King first trial jury, it came from Honky Dominated Simi Valley. The next jury came from a different demographic altogether.

Further, with the mail, there might be good cause to say the proper jurisdiction is a different, friendlier jurisdiction. Ship Smollett off to Gitmo, have him tried by a military tribunal even. This is terrorism

Federal juries come from a wider geographic zone than do state juries. In the Rodney King first trial jury, it came from Honky Dominated Simi Valley. The next jury came from a different demographic altogether.

Okay, the problem there was that they moved it out of LA to Simi Valley, where all the cops live.. that's why it was a travesty.

Further, with the mail, there might be good cause to say the proper jurisdiction is a different, friendlier jurisdiction. Ship Smollett off to Gitmo, have him tried by a military tribunal even. This is terrorism

Oh, please... it was fucking Tylenol.

Honestly, you are going through a lot of trouble to prosecute someone for something that just ain't a big fucking deal. Because he hurt your feelings by saying you are a bad person? Get over it.

I'm a white guy in IL, if I find myself on Smollet's jury, I'd vote to acquit, even though I think he's as guilty as hell. Why? Because this is bullshit to carry it this far.

Give him a fine, have him issue an apology... done!

Forum List

Back