Smith's patience has expired.

Matters of law need to be decided before going to trial.
Wrong, idiot. The question of whether or not he declassified the previously classified documents would be a question of fact for the jury. Try to keep up.
The jury is there to decide facts.
If it is interposed as a defense, that’s what the jury will do.
Trump’s fringe legal theories need to be presented before the judge.
It’s not a fringe legal theory, you chimp. It will be nothing more nor less than a question of fact.
So Trump doesn’t want the case to be dismissed?
Stupid question. It wouldn’t be dismissed on the basis of an unresolved question of fact, you dimwit.
Then stop saying it didn’t happen.
Moron. Stop telling me what to do or not to do.

I will tell you whatever I wish to explain for your benefit with or without your worthless approval.

Good old stupid Judge Cannon doesn't know what she's doing...............

1712458279874.jpeg

Wrong, idiot. The question of whether or not he declassified the previously classified documents would be a question of fact for the jury. Try to keep up.

If it is interposed as a defense, that’s what the jury will do.

It’s not a fringe legal theory, you chimp. It will be nothing more nor less than a question of fact.

Stupid question. It wouldn’t be dismissed on the basis of an unresolved question of fact, you dimwit.

Moron. Stop telling me what to do or not to do.

I will tell you whatever I wish to explain for your benefit with or without your worthless approval.
The fringe legal theory is whether Trump can declare government documents to be personal documents when they’re clearly not.

At least you admit his claim of having declassified documents is not to be assumed fact. If it were assumed to be a fact merely by his claiming so, the charge would be dismissed.

Even if the jury accepts he declassified the documents, he still has to face the charges of obstruction and witness tampering.

And I’ll tell you that you have a double standard. You attack people for doing what you are doing.

The fringe legal theory is whether Trump can declassify documents without telling anyone.

At least you admit his claim of having declassified documents is not to be assumed fact. If it were assumed to be a fact merely by his claiming so, the charge would be dismissed.

Even if the jury accepts he declassified the documents, he still has to face the charges of obstruction and witness tampering.

And I’ll tell you that you have a double standard. You attack people for doing what you are doing.
Bob Hur screwed Jack Smith in the ass...................stay tuned.

You over look Cannons questions as to why Biden wasn't charged..................or any other presidents before?
Could you please point to where she asked such questions?

But also, how is Jack Smith supposed to answer that? He wasn’t involved in any other case.

LOL Hmm. THe Presidential Records Act has nothing to do with Presidential Records. Is that what Comrade Smith has ordered you to chant? LOL

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged with anything having to do with retention of Presidential Records.

FPOTUS#45 is charged under the Espionage Act with willful retention of national defense information after leaving office.

The PRA:
  • As civil law does not nullify criminal law,
  • Even if it did, the documents in question do not fall under the clear definition of "personal records" stated in the PRA.
WW

In her ruling, Jackson wrote that

“the President enjoys unconstrained authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: ‘[a]lthough the President must notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.’”

Farrell points out that this ruling has existed without challenge or question for ten years.

1712490321400.png

And of course, once the snippet is examined in context, the rest of the story is that "while in office". FPOTUS#45 isn't in office and is not charged under the Espionage Act for any actions while in office.

All of FPOTUS#45's charges in the documents case stem from after leaving office for his failure to return US Government owned national defense information.

WW

This entire case is about Presidential Records. None of these issues have ever been litigated becasue your cult has chosen, for rank partisan political reasons, to take the breathtaking and unprecedented act of indicting a former President over some documents.

No it's not. It's about National Defense Information under 18 USC 793(e).

The Espionage Act are criminal statutes, the PRA is civil.

WW

By filing a motion requesting the case be dismissed due to gross prosecutorial misconduct.

Jesus, do I have to draw a picture?
Haha that’s not a motion. The executive branch decides what cases to bring, the court tell the executive branch what to prosecute

Besides it’s smarter to have the case dismissed after jeapardy is attached so that the next demafacist prosecute can’t bring the charges again

Matters of law need to be decided before going to trial. The jury is there to decide facts. Trump’s fringe legal theories need to be presented before the judge.
Do you have any statute or case law that says that the judge has to decide the jury instructions before the jury has heard the case?

Forum List

Back