Smart Move: Trump Flew Into Mexico City In Unmarked Jet At Urging Of Mexican Officials

There is nothing serious about this trip to Mexico, not a thing about it.

Sure there is. Mexico is a problem for US and has been for some time. DumBama never wanted to address the problems. Hillary is as far away from Mexico as she can get. Of course she probably didn't want to go because she's afraid of getting shot at while leaving the plane.

But it really doesn't matter what people like you think because no matter what Trump does, you'll always hate him. If he somehow came up with a cure for cancer, you are so partisan you would find fault with that.

I think it does make him look presidential. It shows he has the guts to address people he has issues with. Given the fact we have a record amount of undecided voters for a presidential election this time of year, it's a great move on Trump's part. He will never sway you, but he has a pretty good chance at swaying others.

Mexican authorities were heard to say "we need a wall high enough to keep orange-face out".

Sure there is. Mexico is a problem for US and has been for some time. DumBama never wanted to address the problems. Hillary is as far away from Mexico as she can get. Of course she probably didn't want to go because she's afraid of getting shot at while leaving the plane.

But it really doesn't matter what people like you think because no matter what Trump does, you'll always hate him. If he somehow came up with a cure for cancer, you are so partisan you would find fault with that.

I think it does make him look presidential. It shows he has the guts to address people he has issues with. Given the fact we have a record amount of undecided voters for a presidential election this time of year, it's a great move on Trump's part. He will never sway you, but he has a pretty good chance at swaying others.

Illegal immigration has gone down under Obama, Obama has increaesed our strength at the border and deported more border crossers than Bush, please don't be an idiot...please?

Illegal immigration has gone down under Obama, Obama has increaesed our strength at the border and deported more border crossers than Bush, please don't be an idiot...please?

"Illegal immigration has gone down under Obama,"

According to Hillary and her spokesperson illegal immigrants have gone from the 11 million she has been using in her taking points to 16 million since Trump went to Mexico.

Today, Hillary for America Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri released the following statement:

“From the first days of his campaign, Donald Trump has painted Mexicans as ’rapists’ and criminals and has promised to deport 16 million people, including children and U.S. citizens. He has said we should force Mexico to pay for his giant border wall. He has said we should ban remittances to families in Mexico if Mexico doesn’t pay up. What ultimately matters is what Donald Trump says to voters in Arizona, not Mexico, and whether he remains committed to the splitting up of families and deportation of millions.”

According to Hillary and her spokesperson illegal immigrants have gone from the 11 million she has been using in her taking points to 16 million since Trump went to Mexico.

Today, Hillary for America Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri released the following statement:

“From the first days of his campaign, Donald Trump has painted Mexicans as ’rapists’ and criminals and has promised to deport 16 million people, including children and U.S. citizens. He has said we should force Mexico to pay for his giant border wall. He has said we should ban remittances to families in Mexico if Mexico doesn’t pay up. What ultimately matters is what Donald Trump says to voters in Arizona, not Mexico, and whether he remains committed to the splitting up of families and deportation of millions.”

Oh, look at you getting creative trying to prove a point.

Oh, look at you getting creative trying to prove a point.

Just posting another lie from Hillary and her gang. I thought you liked Hillary.

There are a number of things that Trump can do to lessen the trade imbalance, including cutting US corporate taxes. I guarantee Mexico DOES NOT WANT lower US corporate taxes.

i see that you "bought into" the bullshit that FOX spews....Its one thing to have a high corporate tax on the books.....and its an entirely different thing when the loopholes show a different reality

Key Facts
Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates

Beside everything else that the above states, "lowering US corporate taxes" would have Mexico yawn.

Well, there's a campaign to run for Hillary......For Trump its more like continuous photo ops.

That's right. Hil-Lair is known for only being able to do one thing at a time.

Trump is doing both: running a campaign and dealing with the problems we have with our allies.

Who do you think we should elect for President?

Trump is doing both: running a campaign and dealing with the problems we have with our allies.

You forgot the third thing he is doing at the same time......
Have you noticed how you've woken up a bit violated each day since Trump's been nominated.....

You forgot the third thing he is doing at the same time......
Have you noticed how you've woken up a bit violated each day since Trump's been nominated.....

I have no idea WTF that even meant. Maybe YOU feel violated for some reason......

The only time I feel violated is when Democrats have power, because when Democrats have power, it always costs me money, and nobody has cost me more money than DumBama.

I have no idea WTF that even meant. Maybe YOU feel violated for some reason......

The only time I feel violated is when Democrats have power, because when Democrats have power, it always costs me money, and nobody has cost me more money than DumBama.

Then be prepared to be "violated" for the next 8 years......

I'm glad he and his entourage of guests did this since Mexico doesn't have control of the powerful drug cartels who could've been armed with shoulder fired missiles that could have easily been fired at Trump's personal 757 that stands out.
trump-unmarked-plane-370x186.jpg

DONALD TRUMP Flew into Mexico City in an Unmarked Plane

Yes, nothing exemplifies excellent diplomacy when someone has to sneak into another country in an unmarked plane........(Did Trump also color his hair black and don a big mustache?)

BTW, does Obama have to sneak into Mexico on an unmarked plane?

Yes, nothing exemplifies excellent diplomacy when someone has to sneak into another country in an unmarked plane........(Did Trump also color his hair black and don a big mustache?)

BTW, does Obama have to sneak into Mexico on an unmarked plane?

He snuck in? If I invited somebody to my house for a party, and they attended, did they sneak in???

Did you want Trump to paint the plane in big blue lettering? Would that have made it any better for you leftists?

I guess Trump is not a good sneaker. The press was there, it was a public event, it was covered probably world-wide. That's not sneaking in. Sneaking in is what Bill did on Lynch's plane to discuss...........their grandchildren of course. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back