Smart Move by Israel

I agree.

Greater Israel. No right of return. Jewish Jerusalem.
The rag heads want something that never belonged to them historically. There is no such thing as a Palestine State.
Never will be.
The rag heads are saying "we want what doesn't belong to us (AKA stealing) and if you don't give it to us we will exterminate all you Jews". The rag heads in both world wars cashed in their lot with the Germans. The rag heads believed the Germans would exterminate the Jews. The rag heads have thousands of years of being losers.
After the second world war the League of Nations basically gave the Jews the land historically owned by the Jews basically telling the rag heads to go fuck themselves after they supported Hitler.

I agree.

Greater Israel. No right of return. Jewish Jerusalem.
The rag heads want something that never belonged to them historically. There is no such thing as a Palestine State.
Never will be.
The rag heads are saying "we want what doesn't belong to us (AKA stealing) and if you don't give it to us we will exterminate all you Jews". The rag heads in both world wars cashed in their lot with the Germans. The rag heads believed the Germans would exterminate the Jews. The rag heads have thousands of years of being losers.
After the second world war the League of Nations basically gave the Jews the land historically owned by the Jews basically telling the rag heads to go fuck themselves after they supported Hitler.

I agree. The Jews lived on that land during biblical times. Guess that makes them the owners of it all.

does anyone actually think israel wants peace?

yes, I do
before i call you delusional, let me ask - do you think this move makes peace more or less likely?
Who the fuck cares? The Jews crap bigger than the rag heads.
If the rag heads want to continue to love to die instead of loving to live they can go fuck themselves.
I like Israel's latest move: Any rag head caught committing any act of violence against a Jew and the whole fucking rag head family is deported to North Africa. Never to return. That's the entire family. Could be forty or fifty of the filthy rats.

Does anyone think if you keep poking a sleeping dog in the eye day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade that that dog might not change tactics to stop the constant menacing?

Israeli Jews have sought peace ALWAYS since the early 1900s. But those they are appealing to have zero interest in engaging them.

Last edited:

Does anyone think if you keep poking a sleeping dog in the eye day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade that that dog might not change tactics to stop the constant menacing?

Israel has sought peace ALWAYS since the early 1900s. But those they are appealing to have zero interest in engaging them.
do you think this makes peace more or less likely?

That is a different question. Not more likely, not less likely, is my answer.

But that is not Israel's motivation any longer since they have long since realized the Islamic states will always hate them and plot to destroy them if given the chance. Israel is now concentrated on their safety and security and their survival. To them (and to me) that makes far more sense as far as use of their limited resources is concerned.

This conflict began in Genesis 16 when Abraham grew impatient waiting for the son G-d promised and had relations with his servant girl, Hagar. Hence was born Ishmael the father of the Arab race and Islamic world (by extension). And G-d prophesied they would be wild donkeys of men with their hands upon each others' throats and live in hostility towards all their brothers and neighbors. If that is not prophetic I do not know what is.

I am not saying Israel should not continue to seek peace agreements, but it seems almost a certainty there will never be peace in that land until Jesus returns.

That is a different question. Not more likely, not less likely, is my answer.

But that is not Israel's motivation any longer since they have long since realized the Islamic states will always hate them and plot to destroy them if given the chance. Israel is now concentrated on their safety and security and their survival. To them (and to me) that makes far more sense as far as use of their limited resources is concerned.

This conflict began in Genesis 16 when Abraham grew impatient waiting for the son G-d promised and had relations with his servant girl, Hagar. Hence was born Ishmael the father of the Arab race and Islamic world (by extension). And G-d prophesied they would be wild donkeys of men with their hands upon each others' throats and live in hostility towards all their brothers and neighbors. If that is not prophetic I do not know what is.

I am not saying Israel should not continue to seek peace agreements, but it seems almost a certainty there will never be peace in that land until Jesus returns.
I'm already here but I can't get a visa to go to Israel!
I'm starting a 'GOFUNDME" website!

Forum List

Back