Slut Walk in Tel Aviv, I can't imagine the othodox like this!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is rape a huge problem in Tel Aviv? Must be.

Tel Aviv 'SlutWalk' stresses consent

Hundreds of women, in addition to some men, took to the streets to protest a woman's right to dress as she chooses; 'no one has a right to objectify me due to what I have on,' said one of the women marching.

Itay Blumenthal|Last update: 08.07.16 , 19:19

712094837872669640360no.jpg

Ynetnews News - Tel Aviv 'SlutWalk' stresses consent

I imagine this will become a yearly thing and draw huge crowds.

Hundreds of women, in addition to some men, took to the streets to protest a woman's right to dress as she chooses; 'no one has a right to objectify me due to what I have on,' said one of the women marching.

no----sorry to disappoint you-----In fact there have been arab
commentators (writing in Arabic) who have castigated the IDF
boys for not raping arab girls as an aspect of standard battle.
The lack of rape proves that boys are wusses (in Arabic) At issue is the Israeli legal definition of "sexual assault"-----which is how rape is termed in Hebrew------as far as I can ascertain there is no actual "rape" word An uninvited kiss is construed as "sexual assault" people go to jail if the "victim" can convince the judge that there was "tongue" involved. Of course the typical Islamic defense on a charge of rape is-----
"the way she was dressed---she ASKED FOR IT"-----in shariah law-----an attack on woman out of home after dusk -----is---functionally not a crime-----if the woman is not a muslim----it does not come close to being a crime.

The lack of rape proves that boys are wusses (in Arabic) At issue is the Israeli legal definition of "sexual assault"-----which is how rape is termed in Hebrew------as far as I can ascertain there is no actual "rape" word An uninvited kiss is construed as "sexual assault" people go to jail if the "victim" can convince the judge that there was "tongue" involved. Of course the typical Islamic defense on a charge of rape is-----
"the way she was dressed---she ASKED FOR IT"-----in shariah law-----an attack on woman out of home after dusk -----is---functionally not a crime-----if the woman is not a muslim----it does not come close to being a crime.

Well I'm sure the men do not mind. I guess if their sluts, no need to rape them.

Tel Aviv is a secular city.
Once again you display your ignorance of Israel.

Well I'm sure the men do not mind. I guess if their sluts, no need to rape them.

you need not divulge those aspects of your life-style. Try to cope----no one is interested

our penny has nothing else to DISPLAY-----no matter what
the nature of the dress code

Duh really, maybe they should not insist they are a jewish country, gives a false impression but then again , reading of the OT Judaism fits right in with debauchery . I am fully aware that Israel was to be a secular country, they even tried their best to take Judaism out of the young kids when first moving there.

I just love it when the church preachers saying they are taking a group to the "holy land". Little do they know they are going to the land of darkness and sin.

Duh really, maybe they should not insist they are a jewish country, gives a false impression but then again , reading of the OT Judaism fits right in with debauchery . I am fully aware that Israel was to be a secular country, they even tried their best to take Judaism out of the young kids when first moving there.

maybe you should stop pretending that you know something about Judaism, the bible and Israel-----you don't

you need not divulge those aspects of your life-style. Try to cope----no one is interested

I think their parade is saying we are giving it away, no need to rape us, we are sluts.

I just love it when the church preachers saying they are taking a group to the "holy land". Little do they know they are going to the land of darkness and sin.

you know nothing about anything------including church preachers and that which is holy

maybe you should stop pretending that you know something about Judaism, the bible and Israel-----you don't

Maybe you should.

I think their parade is saying we are giving it away, no need to rape us, we are sluts.

I think you have shit for brains

Maybe you should.

I do-----lots

Too good to pass up, anyone who walks around with slut on their belly means "I'm a slut". Unbelievable. I should post this on the Christian forum, those who worship the Holy Land.

Too good to pass up, anyone who walks around with slut on their belly means "I'm a slut". Unbelievable.

not necessarily------the girls who work your house -----deny it. I spent a summer long ago working in a public health facility---the girls dragged in because they were named as CONTACTS by boys with CLAP-----always DENIED IT

SlutWalk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SlutWalk is a transnational movement[1] of protest marches calling for an end to rape culture.[2] Specifically, participants protest against explaining or excusing rape by referring to any aspect of a woman's appearance.[3] The rallies began on April 3, 2011,[4] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, after a Toronto Police officer suggested that "women should avoid dressing like sluts"[5][6] as a precaution against sexual assault. Subsequent rallies have occurred globally.[7]

The protest takes the form of a march, mainly by young women, where some dress as "sluts" in revealing, sexy attire such as short skirts, stockings and scanty tops. In the various Slutwalks around the world, there are usually speaker meetings and workshops, live music, sign-making sessions, leafleting, open microphones, chanting, dances, martial arts, and receptions or after-parties with refreshments.[1][8] In many of the rallies and online, women speak publicly for the first time about their identity as rape survivors.[9][10] The movement's ideology has been questioned and its methodology criticized.[11][12]

Too good to pass up, anyone who walks around with slut on their belly means "I'm a slut". Unbelievable. I should post this on the Christian forum, those who worship the Holy Land.

I have seen lots of sluts of the variety that work YOUR HOUSE-----none of them so identify themselves----in fact,
they DENY IT

Forum List

Back