Slime cockkfighter R senate candidate

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

But don't worry, he didn't know where he was.

Who was the other Repub who spoke at a white supremacy thing and then said he didn't know where he was?

Anyone wanna bet some rw's will actually defend this slime?

Bevin told the newspaper that he didn't know he had attended a pro-cockfighting rally, although organizers told the paper there was "never any ambiguity" about the purpose of the event, which was to rally support for changing laws that outlaw cockfighting.

Bevin said he thought the event was a rally for states' rights. He spoke to the crowd in the morning before attending the county's Lincoln Day dinner that night.

"I was the first person to speak and then I left," Bevin said. "They knew I was here. They asked if I would be interested in speaking. I'm a politician running statewide, any chance I get to speak to a few hundred people I'm going to take it."

Read more here: After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

https://www.facebook.com/mattbevinforkentucky

Matt Bevin grew up in a financially humble home, built on a bedrock of strong Christian values

Another lying hypocrite for "family values" - like torturing animals for fun and profit.

Cockfighting is inhumane and barbarous. It's animal cruelty, and just as wicked and despicable as dogfighting. Shame on Mr. Bevin for supporting this hideous "sport." He should have known where he was, and what he was doing.

More bleeding heart liberals trying to tell the rest of the world what is right.

:cuckoo:

Except quite a few of us are conservatives, too.

Lonestar, do you think cock-fighting and dog-fighting is alright?

More bleeding heart liberals trying to tell the rest of the world what is right.

No its not,in this country anyways ,the point is the OP attaching the R label,there are just as many Dems at those things as R's. Pegging the hypocrisy meter.

Last edited:
No its not,in this country anyways ,the point is the OP attaching the R label,there are just as many Dems at those things as R's. Pegging the hypocrisy meter.

I do agree that there are always exceptions, and that we shouldn't deal in absolutes when debating. Not all Republicans support cockfighting, and not all Liberals are bleeding hearts. Also, chikenwing, LL made it sound as though liberals in general were bleeding hearts who are trying to tell the rest of the world what is right. Some, absolutely, but not all.

Last edited:
After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

But don't worry, he didn't know where he was.

Who was the other Repub who spoke at a white supremacy thing and then said he didn't know where he was?

Anyone wanna bet some rw's will actually defend this slime?

Bevin told the newspaper that he didn't know he had attended a pro-cockfighting rally, although organizers told the paper there was "never any ambiguity" about the purpose of the event, which was to rally support for changing laws that outlaw cockfighting.

Bevin said he thought the event was a rally for states' rights. He spoke to the crowd in the morning before attending the county's Lincoln Day dinner that night.

"I was the first person to speak and then I left," Bevin said. "They knew I was here. They asked if I would be interested in speaking. I'm a politician running statewide, any chance I get to speak to a few hundred people I'm going to take it."

Read more here: After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

https://www.facebook.com/mattbevinforkentucky

Matt Bevin grew up in a financially humble home, built on a bedrock of strong Christian values

Another lying hypocrite for "family values" - like torturing animals for fun and profit.

Every time these buffoons make a fool of themselves, there's some kind of lame excuse like "It was a joke!", "I was taken out of context!", or "I didn't know where I was!", or the best "It's OBAMA'S fault!!!!"

Man up, dimwits. Take responsibility for your own stupidity.

Uh no ... I did not "attach the R label".

He did.

He called himself a Republican.

But, by all means, please do post proof there were as many Dems there. :cuckoo:

Yep. [MENTION=19381]Lonestar_logic[/MENTION]

You got me there.

There is no way you can make me believe that torturing animals for fun and profit is a good thing and yes, I will work against you (and Michael Vick, for example) doing it.

Both are illegal in your state, btw so apparently, others there disagree with you. Fact is, people send chickens to do what they don't have the balls to do themselves. You talk big about your guns but you're just another gutless wonder.

You got me there.

There is no way you can make me believe that torturing animals for fun and profit is a good thing and yes, I will work against you (and Michael Vick, for example) doing it.

Both are illegal in your state, btw so apparently, others there disagree with you. Fact is, people send chickens to do what they don't have the balls to do themselves. You talk big about your guns but you're just another gutless wonder.

Why don't you have the same passion for saving the millions of innocent human life that's aborted as you do for a few chickens?

I just have to drive a couple of hours to see all the rooster fighting I want.

You got me there.

Why don't you have the same passion for saving the millions of innocent human life that's aborted as you do for a few chickens?

Why don't you not the change the subject and explain your grotesque view in favor of animal cruelty?

Forum List

Back