Getting 8 hrs...

• overrated

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • underrated

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • don't care

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I voted b, because I don't get enough these days.
But...I'm also of the position that we'll get plenty when we're 6 feet deep.

Sleep, what's sleep? I remember being younger sleeping until noon on weekends, but hell, I think I am lucky if I get 4 to 5 hours a night! Evil isn't much help in that area either! hahaha! BEOTCH!

too often people use sleep, or lack of, as a reason to justify them being a bitch...or an ass.

The Regulations state only FOUR Hours is needed for ANY soldier! :p:

:D

I'd guestimate my nightly average to be around 5 hours...although it catches up to me about once a quarter, as it did last night when i drifted off to sleep around 6:30p, to awake this morning at 5.

:yawn:

I LOVE my sleep it is awesome ! :D

I try to sleep late on the weekends but my 3 yr old son is making sure I don't lately ! I go to bed around 12 and wake up around 7:30am
on the weekdays in the summer but during school I get up at 6:15..
:sleep: :sleep:

I can only think of one other thing I like to do better :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
I LOVE my sleep it is awesome ! :D

I try to sleep late on the weekends but my 3 yr old son is making sure I don't lately ! I go to bed around 12 and wake up around 7:30am
on the weekdays in the summer but during school I get up at 6:15..
:sleep: :sleep:

I can only think of one other thing I like to do better :D

me too!

:dev1:

It's a well known fact that sleep depravation is cumulative. But, it can also be made up. I try and get eight hours of sleep a night. That's when I feel my best, and it's what "they" recommend.

Originally posted by -=d=-
too often people use sleep, or lack of, as a reason to justify them being a bitch...or an ass.

The Regulations state only FOUR Hours is needed for ANY soldier! :p:

:D

I'd guestimate my nightly average to be around 5 hours...although it catches up to me about once a quarter, as it did last night when i drifted off to sleep around 6:30p, to awake this morning at 5.

:yawn:

I NEED NO EXCUSES ON BEING A "BITCH" :p:

Forum List

Back