Sleep Walking??

mom4 said:
So what do I say? No one will ever tell me THAT!

Usually its stuff like:

'Ohhh...Dmp!!! omg...Yes!! Oh!! DMP!! YES!! RIGHT THERE!!!YES!!That's IT!! CLEAN RIGHT THERE!! OMG!! Work that vacuum!!! Oh! You do WINDOWS!!???!"

:D

dmp said:
Usually its stuff like:

'Ohhh...Dmp!!! omg...Yes!! Oh!! DMP!! YES!! RIGHT THERE!!!YES!!That's IT!! CLEAN RIGHT THERE!! OMG!! Work that vacuum!!! Oh! You do WINDOWS!!???!"

:D
LOL! Darin, you do know the secret key to my heart! :D

As far as I know, I haven't 'sleep walked' for over 30 years. I do still talk and hit in my dreams, but those that thought they could prove that are gone. :)

When I was in jr high and vicinity, I may have had nocturnal wonderings. One escapade involved me banging on piano, claiming to be accompanying the "Monkees"....at 3am on an overnight at a friend's house. Woke the family up, since I can't play †he piano, though it seemed I pounded the ivories but good that evening/morning.

Kathianne said:
As far as I know, I haven't 'sleep walked' for over 30 years. I do still talk and hit in my dreams, but those that thought they could prove that are gone. :)

When I was in jr high and vicinity, I may have had nocturnal wonderings. One escapade involved me banging on piano, claiming to be accompanying the "Monkees"....at 3am on an overnight at a friend's house. Woke the family up, since I can't play †he piano, though it seemed I pounded the ivories but good that evening/morning.

LMAO!! Hey Hey she's a MONKEE...

I so owe you rep for this..I can't stop laughing

Forum List

Back