Sleazeball Used Taxpayer Dollars to Pay Off Sex Harassment Victim, Guess Which Party

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Sexual harassment. Adultery. Using tax dollars to pay off his victim.

What a champion!

Lawmaker behind secret $84K sexual harassment settlement unmasked

Lauren Greene, the Texas Republican’s former communications director, sued her boss in December 2014 over allegations of gender discrimination, sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.

Greene said another Farenthold aide told her the lawmaker said he had “sexual fantasies” and “wet dreams” about Greene. She also claimed that Farenthold “regularly drank to excess” and told her in February 2014 that he was “estranged from his wife and had not had sex with her in years.”

Treasury fund paid for Rep. Farenthold’s $84,000 sexual harassment settlement

Farenthold is the first member of Congress confirmed to have benefited from a little-known Treasury Department fund created to cover workplace settlements involving lawmakers. The congressional Office of Compliance (OOC) disclosed Friday that the fund paid for only one sexual harassment settlement involving a House lawmaker’s office in the past five years, but did not name Farenthold.

So the fucker didn't pay a personal penalty for his actions.

YOU did.

I dont work for our corrupt politicians to play grab ass with interns and aids
this shit pisses me off.
And people wonder why i dont trust/like our govt :rolleyes:

Here's our hero at a pajama party. You know what the "M" on the one girl's hand means?

MINOR.

blake.jpg

PUSSY GRABBING MONKEY SEE, PUSSY GRABBING MONKEY DO.

blake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PUSSY GRABBING MONKEY SEE, PUSSY GRABBING MONKEY DO.

blake.jpg

2hqawrp.jpg

the blonde and brunett ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are groping each other.

I volunteer to lead the undercover investigation ...

Glad this creep gone. Hopefully he pays back the money the taxpayers forked out for his settlement. He said he would do so back in December, but the government hasn’t seen dime one yet.

I love working to subsidize the elites sexual harrassment silencing. Makes me proud to be American

Forum List

Back