Skinheads, Neo-Nazis and the EDL

The only people who bring up race are Skinheads and Libberhoids.

Fact

Suck on it.

The term "RACE" is very nebulous when applied to HUMANS
It has almost no meaning at all in BIOLOGY. A species is a
group of within the animal kingdom that cohabits IN NATURE---
ie in the natural state. of the genus HOMINID- there is
but ONE SPECIES-----genus homo---species sapien-.

HOMO SAPIENS cohabit IN NATURE -------a "race" is a subset
of species and is actually a phenomenon occassioned by
BREEDING in an IMPOSED manner rather than in nature---eiher
by SELECTION or by ---geographical separation. This kind of
thing can be made to work by dog breeders-----but on earth----
"RACES OF PEOPLE" are a fake construct based on minor
physical issues like skin color--------there are no pure or bred '
"races" of humans, ------ADOLF TRIED but without
success. There are some really stupid people still insisting
that "race" can be determined by EYE COLOR

In our time-----"racism" has come to have nothing to do
with proposed "races" -----it now relates to INTER-TRIBAL
RIVALRIES. I have concluded that for brits----anyone
unwilling to slup tea and eat a soft boiled egg PERCHED
in a porcelain egg-cup ------is a "BROWN" which
seems to be a "race" in the british mind

'
You might also mention that humans have such a narrow genetic base that all humans are virtually identical genetically. If you take at random two of the most genetically diverse people -- say, the Bushmen of Namibia and Maya Indians -- only 3-4% extra difference is added to the random genetic difference of, say, two "white" Frenchmen.

Housecats also have a narrow genetic base -- though broader than that of humans. That is why all breeds of cats look pretty much alike, despite strenuous efforts to create new breeds. You will never get the differences in cats that you can see in the various breeds of dogs, since dogs have considerably more genetic diversity than cats.

Almost all the genetic differences among humans are literally skin-deep -- adaptations to climate and temperature and humidity. Don't expect humans to differ much in looks or metabolism, ever -- not without considerable artificial genetic engineering.

Last edited:
Eagle -

Yes, there are other reasons, obviously.

Many of the members of the EDL are open about being fascists. Photographs of EDL marches show images of swastikas. Many commentators have commented on the fascist links to the movement, some of which I posted earlier.

Clearly a number of posters on this forum support this group - but for some reason refuse to admit that you have fascist sympathies. Why is that?

i do not have facist sympathies.....neither does the EDL leadership....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoCknluSgk]EDL - Tommy Robinson at his best! 1/3 "islamism and nazism are opposites side of the same coin" - YouTube[/ame]

All the liberal and the Muslim facist did in the piece was deny that there is a HUGE problem with Islam and it's compatibility with Western society. They say woe-is-me I'm the victim and the leftist lap-dog backs them up with lies! "Islam is inclusive, Islam respects all faiths, Islam respect women's right," who is this fucko crappin? The white leftist shithole says the majority of Muslims don't support suicide bombings, how does he know that? I guarantee the majority of British Muslims viewed that shithole that butchered the British soldier as the victim of British racism and in fact was justified. I guarantee the majority of British (and American) Muslims support the Boston bombers.

The EDL are freedom fighters that deserve our support, respect and admiration! However, the EDL guy had it wrong (had to be PC esp with that overtly BIASED leftist host), radical Islam or Islamist are NOT the problem, Islam and Muslims as a whole are the PROBLEM!!! Yes we should end student VISA from Muslim countries and yes we should end immigration for Muslims and ARABS!!!

Last edited:
Is there large facist groups in the benelux-states or Scandinavia? Ive heard they have reletivaly low racism

Not large ones, but we have groups of skinheads much like everywhere else. And we have populist politicians who think we'd be better off going back to 1955 and locking the doors of the country.

Holland has more of a problem with extreme right-wing groups, I believe.

Uncensored -

I can't speak for others here, but personally I prefer to use dictionary definitions of words, rather than those you make up.

If you want to use the term 'fascism' wrongly, you are more than welcome to. Alternatively, you could read something like Ian Kershaw's "Nazi Dictatorship" which will explain exactly what the term means.

'
You might also mention that humans have such a narrow genetic base that all humans are virtually identical genetically. If you take at random two of the most genetically diverse people -- say, the Bushmen of Namibia and Maya Indians -- only 3-4% extra difference is added to the random genetic difference of, say, two "white" Frenchmen.

Almost all the genetic differences among humans are literally skin-deep -- adaptations to climate and temperature and humidity. Don't expect humans to differ much in looks or metabolism, ever -- not without considerable artificial genetic engineering.

Isn't it sad how much people make of those skin deep differences. The fears, concerns, dislike, even hatred people have of someone who looks different, speaks a different language, has different customs and a different religion are causes for genocides, wars, murder....

Last edited:
Following on from another thread in which three posters voiced their support for the English Defence League, I thought it might be worth looking at them more closely...

1818_816.jpg

the EDL grew out of football hooliganism and the 'football casual'culture, which bizarelly linked fashion and music into hooliganism and violence.

EDLdumbfucks.jpg

Although leaders actually deny being Nazis in public, Wikipedia suggests:

However, scholarly fieldwork into the group has suggested that racism and Islamophobia "may well be more commonplace among the EDL's 'rank and file' than the group's leaders would publicly admit," and at least one of their marches was heavily promoted on the fascist and white supremacist website "Stormfront."

EDL actions are typified by arson and attacks against shops and restaurants owned by foreigners, violence against the police and attacks against anti-fascist groups.

How true. These hooligans need to leave the security and national identity of the nation in the trustworthy hands of the folks who really care the most about it and are most capable of taking the steps necessary to secure it.

List of British Jewish politicians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First ever European Jewish Parliament inaugurated in Brussels | EJU.org

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rA7Ymki71fM]Jews admit to destroying white race. - YouTube[/ame]

These kind of politicians need to be silenced by any means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5pAlpI4YiTE]Hungary MP sparks protests over calls for "Jewish list" - YouTube[/ame]

The REAL THREAT:

th

th

Clear photographic evidence of the dangers facing immigrants>

th

What Europe really needs to stem the tide of the Nazi Zombie invasion:
Jewish Activist Pushes for Non-European Immigration to Europe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A_xlxBNJIB0]The true voice of Multiculturalism and Jews - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IU_r-ZJ0XA]Its no Accident Multiculturalism has been forced on us, Scott Roberts Comments.flv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBkxaxDFBSQ]Paul C. Roberts on Dual Citizen Traitors, AIPAC and Zionist's More Loyal to ISRAEL than the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

Holston -

You do realise that no one on this board is in the slightest bit interested in your näive fantasies, right?

Just because you swallow every drop of hate you are fed on Stormfront doesn't mean anyone else is as gullible.

Uncensored -

I can't speak for others here, but personally I prefer to use dictionary definitions of words, rather than those you make up.

If you want to use the term 'fascism' wrongly, you are more than welcome to. Alternatively, you could read something like Ian Kershaw's "Nazi Dictatorship" which will explain exactly what the term means.

You like to use SELECTED dictionaries that meet your bias;

Here is the accurate dictionary definition.

{often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition }

Fascism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Holston -

You do realise that no one on this board is in the slightest bit interested in your näive fantasies, right?

Just because you swallow every drop of hate you are fed on Stormfront doesn't mean anyone else is as gullible.

This is no fantasy. Right now 6 million Jews are in peril.

th
th
th

All self loving Jews should be made aware of this dire threat to their national security.
If this danger is not addressed, the US Congress may fall back into the hands of the Goyim.

Make your check to the ADL NOW in care of Abe Foxman!

Act now! BEFORE the evil Nazi Zombies execute this kitten
th

and this puppy
th

Uncensored -

There is no contradiction between one dictionary and another. Use whichever one you like.

While you may find one that does not specifically include the words "right wing", most dictionaries WILL use those words, and if you are sensible, you will accept that as being valid. Any objective book on the topic will explain why, and I'm happy to recommend books on the topic.

Uncensored -

You like to use SELECTED dictionaries that meet your bias;

Here is the accurate dictionary definition.

{often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition }

Fascism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Farther down at your link, you'll find.

fascism noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Philosophy of government that stresses the primacy and glory of the state, unquestioning obedience to its leader, subordination of the individual will to the state's authority, and harsh suppression of dissent. Martial virtues are celebrated, while liberal and democratic values are disparaged. Fascism arose during the 1920s and '30s partly out of fear of the rising power of the working classes; it differed from contemporary communism (as practiced under Joseph Stalin) by its protection of business and landowning elites and its preservation of class systems. The leaders of the fascist governments of Italy (1922–43), Germany (1933–45), and Spain (1939–75)—Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, and Francisco Franco—were portrayed to their publics as embodiments of the strength and resolve necessary to rescue their nations from political and economic chaos. Japanese fascists (1936–45) fostered belief in the uniqueness of the Japanese spirit and taught subordination to the state and personal sacrifice. See also totalitarianism; neofascism.

Just as a btw to those here you claim we don't have fascists on this board - GHook neg repped me for insulting the EDL!!!

Just as a btw to those here you claim we don't have fascists on this board - GHook neg repped me for insulting the EDL!!!

SHitook wants the Nazis to kill puppies and kittens too.

Have you sent your check to Honest Abe yet?

th

They're coming to get you SH1took!

6 Million Jews need your help NOW!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nu7RNulCVoA#at=15"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nu7RNulCVoA#at=15[/ame]

(and SHitooK and some kittens)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back