Sixty percent of all child sex trafficking victims

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Come from foster homes.

If you think that's a coincidence, I have a bridge to sell you. People become foster parents and child welfare workers for this purpose..just as pedophiles enter into teaching to access their victims.
"
  • 60% of child sex trafficking victims recovered through FBI raids across the U.S. in 2013 were from foster care or group homes.
  • Experts have extrapolated that the average age for girls entering the sex trade is 12
  • The average age of children involved in prostitution when recovered by law enforcement is 14."

National Foster Youth Institute | Sex Trafficking

Unbelievable that this is allowed to happen in this country. A bullet to the head is the only punishment these animals deserve.

Rape, murder and kidnapping have always been capital Crimes deserving of death because they share one thing -- they all STEAL an innocent life.

Swift public execution would bring this to an end.

Unbelievable that this is allowed to happen in this country. A bullet to the head is the only punishment these animals deserve.

Rape, murder and kidnapping have always been capital Crimes deserving of death because they share one thing -- they all STEAL an innocent life.

Swift public execution would bring this to an end.

Oregon has just *centralized* child welfare reporting so that all the initial reports are handled by a core group of special people in Salem or Portland...

taking it out of the hands of the locals who actually know the people involved.

Funny thing, though..the phones aren't working.

Meanwhile, they're sending ARMIES of new child welfare workers out to the hinterlands, where they are supposed to work closely with foodstamp workers and teachers to get kids removed from their families.

They don't hire local people for these positions. They hire young, progressive college kids and pay shitloads of money for the kids to commute back and forth from the city to the little towns where they have no community contacts aside from the teachers, counselors, and case managers. They work with these people and swoop in on unsuspecting families, and then whisk their kids out of the area. Even when it is found that there is no reason to remove the kids, they don't return them or allow the parents access to them..because to do so is to admit wrongdoing. Instead they protect their jobs, and place the kids with *friends* who will keep everything on the low low in return for that foster care payment each month.

That's trafficking.

Sick freaks would traffic 12 year olds...even sicker freaks would pay for one.

A child who has been sexually abused receives a life sentence, the same should apply for the abusers.

Hmmm...interesting. I have an alternative way of looking at this. Do you think it is possible that these kid's predicament was a result OF a lack of family? There are lots of runaways from foster facilities. Many of these kids have been in the system their entire lives and just want something, anything to run to. Very depressing.

If someone messed with one of ours it would be a distinct possibility.

I've personally dealt with a child who was sexually abused...the damage is devastating to them.
A girlfriend who died a couple years ago at 43 (complications from celiac) went through hell in her teen years. It haunted her all her life. And libs joke about such abuse.

Hmmm...interesting. I have an alternative way of looking at this. Do you think it is possible that these kid's predicament was a result OF a lack of family? There are lots of runaways from foster facilities. Many of these kids have been in the system their entire lives and just want something, anything to run to. Very depressing.

I know from personal experience (and not as a parent of foster kids..but because of working in the system) that shady dealings and every form of abuse are RIFE in the child welfare/foster system. It is common...but it is hidden. The state doesn't snitch on itself or ever admit they do harm..even when they do. And their resources are infinite when it comes to court battles.

If someone messed with one of ours it would be a distinct possibility.

I've personally dealt with a child who was sexually abused...the damage is devastating to them.
A girlfriend who died a couple years ago at 43 (complications from celiac) went through hell in her teen years. It haunted her all her life. And libs joke about such abuse.

The child I deal with is a survivor...and a warrior now. She's a hero to me, excelling but she still fights the demons. Probably will her entire life.

I know from personal experience (and not as a parent of foster kids..but because of working in the system) that shady dealings and every form of abuse are RIFE in the child welfare/foster system. It is common...but it is hidden. The state doesn't snitch on itself or ever admit they do harm..even when they do. And their resources are infinite when it comes to court battles.
Well...if you worked it..you know it.

Forum List

Back