Six Israeli UAVs Downed in Southern Syria

it should be obvious to you-----Captain blei----just review your handbook of
islamo Nazi propaganda. WHO GAINS POLITICAL HAY FROM THE
STORY? <<<< a very frequently used bit of sophistry found in the pile of
crap which is your propaganda and frequently utilized by islamo Nazis on this
board I will provide an example------"Israel supports the fignt to put Assad
down because Israel benefits in that it opens Syria to Israeli conquest" <<<example of islamo Nazi shit propaganda style.
This is a forum, not a toilet you bogus zionist drone that calls everyone an "Islamo Nazi".

is that the best you can do, captain blei? You have a problem facing
the fact that you are an islamo Nazi propagandaist-------by ideology,
lingo, and style of sophistry. ------a virtual clone of ARIBERT HEIM
I am not a propagandist at all. I am just complaisantly following the Syrians defending their country and I bring reliable news, not propaganda like ISIS-Sally brings.

no you don't-----you cite propaganda and INTERPRET news in the style
of a typical islamo Nazi propagandaist
Wrong.

even your siggy is characteristic of an islamo Nazi dog

This is a forum, not a toilet you bogus zionist drone that calls everyone an "Islamo Nazi".

I am not a propagandist at all. I am just complaisantly following the Syrians defending their country and I bring reliable news, not propaganda like ISIS-Sally brings.

Wrong.

What is "nazi-islamic" about my sig?

The understand don't they those UAVs have GPS chips right? 'Recovering' a UAV and taking it back to your hidden base is a great way to tell the cruise missles where to come in for a landing. :)

Article from an "Arab source" which doesn't even say how they identified them as Israeli. How pathetic is that. The drones probably belonged to Hezbollah or Iranian made. Israel is never that incompetent to loose six drones, their drones are among the best in the world.
So, you please provide a reason why this story is made up.

down because Israel benefits in that it opens Syria to Israeli conquest" <<<example of islamo Nazi shit propaganda style.

Ha ha ha. You are a Syrian expat posting pro Assad propaganda 24 / 7 on the internet. You are shameless and fulla crap.

Ha ha ha. You are a Syrian expat posting pro Assad propaganda 24 / 7 on the internet. You are shameless and fulla crap.
No but you self-declared bitches of al-Qaeda are.

The understand don't they those UAVs have GPS chips right? 'Recovering' a UAV and taking it back to your hidden base is a great way to tell the cruise missles where to come in for a landing. :)
All flying stuff has GPS chips but they stop working at a certain velocity in order to prevent terrorist strikes.

Fuck Assad the mass murderer. I hope he suffers the same fate as Sadam and Gadhaffi. Payback will be a bitch once the people of Syrian get their hands on this barbaric dictator. They shouldn't kill him fast.

Fuck Assad the mass murderer. I hope he suffers the same fate as Sadam and Gadhaffi. Payback will be a bitch once the people of Syrian get their hands on this barbaric dictator. They shouldn't kill him fast.
You al-Qaeda dreams are very wet but reality looks different.

you want to describe the "AL QAEDA" as you intend it to be understood when
you post about it? So far it seems that to you, "AL QAEDA" means anyone
who does not kiss the stinking as of Nazi Baathist pig ASSAD

Al-Qaeda is al-Nusra and al-Nusra leads the so called revolution. Who fights alongside al-Nusra is an Islamist like al-Nusra. And who applauds Islamist terrorists is a piece of shit.

Al-Qaeda is al-Nusra and al-Nusra leads the so called revolution. Who fights alongside al-Nusra is an Islamist like al-Nusra. And who applauds Islamist terrorists is a piece of shit.

Is that true? Is al Qaeda the fascist islamicist organization and PROPRIETOR of AL NUSRA? I assumed that they are separate and independent movements just like Baathist shit is separate from al nusra

Wrong.

It is a typical islamo Nazi shit libel-------your and yours have thrived on libels
for more than 1000 years just as the slobs who lynched black children in the
south have thrived for more than 100 years on the "black kids rape white women" libel. Islamo Nazi dog ADOLF HITLER did it too. You are not alone.
Do you also promulgate the Shiite shit regarding "gentile blood used to make
jewish cakes and matzohs" -------it is part and parcel of the education
of Shiite shit------probably including Nazi dog----Bashar

Is that true? Is al Qaeda the fascist islamicist organization and PROPRIETOR of AL NUSRA? I assumed that they are separate and independent movements just like Baathist shit is separate from al nusra
Yes, it is true. Unlike ISIS, al-Nusra did not declare independency from al-Qaeda. It is even the official representation of al-Qaeda in Syria.

al-Nusra Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Initially, al-Nusra was born within the FSA.
2012, Washington Post:
"The Jabhat group now has somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 fighters, according to officials of an non-governmental organization that represents the more moderate wing of the Free Syrian Army (FSA). They say that the al-Qaeda affiliate now accounts for 7.5 percent to 9 percent of the Free Syrian Army's total fighters, up sharply from an estimated 3 percent three months ago and 1 percent at the beginning of the year.

The extremist group is growing in part because it has been the most aggressive and successful arm of the rebel force. "From the reports we get from the doctors, most of the injured and dead FSA are Jabhat al-Nusra, due to their courage and [the fact they are] always at the front line," said a message sent today to the State Department by the moderate Free Syrian Army representatives, warning of the extremists' rise."
Al-Qaeda affiliate playing larger role in Syria rebellion

to what "reality" do you allude, capt. blei ? I seem to recall that KHADAFFY
DUCK insisted that everyone in Libya LOVED HIM

Wrong.

It is a typical islamo Nazi shit libel-------your and yours have thrived on libels
south have thrived for more than 100 years on the "black kids rape white women" libel. Islamo Nazi dog ADOLF HITLER did it too. You are not alone.
No, it is anti-islamo-nazi. President Assad is neither a Nazi nor a dog. Those who bark all day, are.

Yes, it is true. Unlike ISIS, al-Nusra did not declare independency from al-Qaeda. It is even the official representation of al-Qaeda in Syria.

al-Nusra Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Initially, al-Nusra was born within the FSA.
2012, Washington Post:
"The Jabhat group now has somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 fighters, according to officials of an non-governmental organization that represents the more moderate wing of the Free Syrian Army (FSA). They say that the al-Qaeda affiliate now accounts for 7.5 percent to 9 percent of the Free Syrian Army's total fighters, up sharply from an estimated 3 percent three months ago and 1 percent at the beginning of the year.

The extremist group is growing in part because it has been the most aggressive and successful arm of the rebel force. "From the reports we get from the doctors, most of the injured and dead FSA are Jabhat al-Nusra, due to their courage and [the fact they are] always at the front line," said a message sent today to the State Department by the moderate Free Syrian Army representatives, warning of the extremists' rise."
Al-Qaeda affiliate playing larger role in Syria rebellion

oh ----thanks, I did not know------do not worry-----those factions get into
all kinds of internecine conflicts AND REORGANIZATION

You know what? Who gives a shit! Al Queda, ISIS, Al Nusra, or Baathist Nazi Assad, let them slaughter each other as much as they want. I bet Blieshyster gets a tingle in his pants when Assad slaughters another 2000 of his countrymen.

LMAO
What are those Syrians going to do when/if the islamist jihads get control? You think that will be better? o_O
Well to start the incompetent Syrian aholes will have to start making better drones so that they won't have to blame the Israelis when they find six that have crashed.

Wrong.

No, it is anti-islamo-nazi. President Assad is neither a Nazi nor a dog. Those who bark all day, are.

wrong----BAATHISM is NATIONAL SOCIALIST ARABISM just as its
progenitor was NATIONAL SOCIALIST ARYANISM . Of course some
people, like you----would dispute the idea that ADOLF WAS A DOG.
I read the literature as a child when I had no idea where Syria was on
the map and that its inhabitants were any other than the Syrians I knew
way back then------Christians with extra lines in their crosses. The
literature came out of SYRIA -----it was written by escape Nazi war
criminals who found a welcome in SYRIA . I was a child and assumed
that the nasty guys those Christians had fled------were Nazis---somehow
living in a place called SYRIA -------probably invaders from Germany.
It took me some time-------like after 10 years old to begin to understand
the situation. My mother had told me about "NAZIS" but it also took
me some time to know that the Nazis of Germany were Christians----
I assumed "Nazi" is just "evil person" ------like 'MING THE EMPEROR
OF MARS

You know what? Who gives a shit! Al Queda, ISIS, Al Nusra, or Baathist Nazi Assad, let them slaughter each other as much as they want. I bet Blieshyster gets a tingle in his pants when Assad slaughters another 2000 of his countrymen.

I need to know the VOCABULARY of islamo Nazi dogs------it is also good to know
which islamo Nazi dogs hate which other islamo Nazi dogs

Forum List

Back