Sitting in line at chick Fil A....and going to my club.

Hate chicken is the best chicken.

My wife and I very seldom eat fast food but when we do usually it is hate chicken. We had some last Thursday night.

MAGA Baby!

Hate chicken is the best chicken.

My wife and I very seldom eat fast food but when we do usually it is hate chicken. We had some last Thursday night.

MAGA Baby!
Oh, I had not been to a fast food joint in a while, maybe a decade until stupid liberals acted like they did towards the owner of Chick Fil A for his righteous views.

The fact that they call for banning it, and they did it again at San Antonio airport, I go buy some.

On Saturdays, I go there. Go to my club, and mock fucking liberals. Especially the white rich Jewish ones. Hate them.

Then, on the way home I piss on a liberal's grave. Usually after sucking down an icy cold Budweiser. What a nice satisfying piss.

That, is all of course after I walk 18 holes.

Only chicken that is greasy and dry at the same time. I wonder how they do that.

How do you "sit" in line?

You on some kind of sit-in?

Oh wait ---- "and going to my club". You have to sit because your hood hits the ceiling?

I trust you'll be getting some of those trademark waffle fries I always loved myself? If there were a Chick-Fil-A within reasonable driving distance of me, I'd eat there on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back