Sitting here in Avalon Harbor....chants of “TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP” break out every few minutes.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Just 30 miles off the south Mexifornia coast...it’s like a different world here.
I don’t recall Americans ever getting behind a President like this...Each time I witness this phenomenon I’m reminded that we may never see another politician hold the office of POTUS again. I think we’ll all be looking for the next Trump come 2024 when he’s done shaping D.C.
Your thoughts....will Republicans ever look to elect an establishment politician again?

In the real world rump is booed and called an asshole and far worse. The child is in need of being eliminated.

In the real world rump is booed and called an asshole and far worse. The child is in need of being eliminated.

The “real world”....do you mean LibTardia...Mexifornia and Loon York?
Certainly not here....
wmo1.JPG

Just 30 miles off the south Mexifornia coast...it’s like a different world here.
I don’t recall Americans ever getting behind a President like this...Each time I witness this phenomenon I’m reminded that we may never see another politician hold the office of POTUS again. I think we’ll all be looking for the next Trump come 2024 when he’s done shaping D.C.
Your thoughts....will Republicans ever look to elect an establishment politician again?

No. Trump's a one-shot deal. Don't look for someone of his wealth and ability from the private sector to ever put themselves through what Trump has done bucking the entire system. Enjoy him while you got him, politics is a game of lies and bullshit. Just hope now he gets reelected to his 2nd term.

What "real world" is that, Tick Brain? That bubble you live in on UC Berkeley campus while watching MSNBC?

The real world for the LefTarded can be found at a Gay Pride Parade...a NAMBLA conference and in every disgusting shithole across America.

What "real world" is that, Tick Brain? That bubble you live in on UC Berkeley campus while watching MSNBC?
anywhere were the wealth is....taxman doesnt think were the earthquake hit matters...those people dont live in his world...

Forum List

Back