Trump gave Queen Elizabeth an ipad with all of his speeches loaded onto it

What a narcissist! Oh wait, that wasn't Trump, that was Obama. :21::21::21:

Confirmed: Queen's iPod includes Obama's speeches

I think it's kind of funny actually, good for him for being proud of his work. Although he never wrote the speeches and he apologized too often for America, as the rest of the world flocks to you in droves.

Besides, I'm sure mi5 made sure that the ipad he gave her was replaced with another from the store while they investigated it forensically for any spyware, listening apps and gps. Especially considering his operation against Merkel.

Hey, that's the job of intel agencies, no shame in winning.

Heard the Queen recently used a self-service check-out for the first time. It is a little late to be learning lifeskills but later is better than never I guess.

The ultimate proof of Obama's narcissism is that even though ANY American president is the most photographed man in the world, he STILL had to take constant "selfies." Weren't the millions of photographs of him worldwide photo-attention enough? No, he still has to make himself the center of everything. That Obama pig actually named his dog "Beau" but spelled, "BO," as in Barack Obamaggot. That son of a bitch named his own dog after himself! Not to mention the historical fact that Obamaggot used the words "I" and "me" more hundreds of times per speech than any other president in history.

Forum List

Back