“Sir, regardless, this is coming. It’s the only thing that could take down your presidency,” Parscale told Trump, who snapped: “This f*cking virus!!"

this article tells the full story of the 2020 campaign!

Virus didn't take him down, the politicizing and use of the virus to send out mail voting took him down. Though, of course, he is challenging many states.

Once again, hate to say "I told you so", but, I and a few others on here knew this mass mail out was going to create problems.

You need some serious patriots with courage and conviction to call it out and inspect at a granular level what happened. I'm listening to many politicians more openly talk about it because they know what's at stake. Including Louie Gohmert who made very strong allegations today. Surely many other in Texas are expressing the same sentiments.

Yup, looks like China might win again.

If China sent this on purpose and they are rewarded. Expect something similar any time they want to impact this, or any election.

China is clearly not afraid of the world. They showed that with this virus, going into H.K and many other scenarios. The Chamberlains who cower to them put all of our lives at risk.

Last edited:

Virus didn't take him down, the politicizing and use of the virus to send out mail voting took him down. Though, of course, he is challenging many states.

Once again, hate to say "I told you so", but, I and a few others on here knew this mass mail out was going to create problems.

You need some serious patriots with courage and conviction to call it out and inspect at a granular level what happened. I'm listening to many politicians more openly talk about it because they know what's at stake. Including Louie Gohmert who made very strong allegations today. Surely many other in Texas are expressing the same sentiments.
Now youve got me to wondering about how much possible voter fraud, in states that Trump won.

At this point, no matter how things play out, there is, in the end, going to be a very large portion of the population that does not trust the outcome, whatever that outcome may be. There's enough evidence of, to put it mildly, irregularities in the electoral process this time around, that too many of us simply cannot trust the initial results; but too many will no more trust any efforts to investigate and correct for these irregularities.

The only way that we could ever possibly have an election this year, in which the people could have confidence, would to to completely discard the voting process that we just fucked up, and start over from scratch, with a traditional vote in-person process like we've always had. But I see no possibility that we will do that.

Now youve [sic] got me to wondering about how much possible voter fraud, in states that Trump won.

Whatever voter fraud may have taken place, it is pretty clear what direction it has taken. All of the reported irregularities, without exception, have been in Biden's favor. Every last one. If any voter fraud took place in the states where Trump won, then the only effect would have been to reduce the margins of his victories. In future discussions, where the popular vote is mentioned and how much discrepancy there may be between it and the outcome produced in the Electoral College, any such fraud in Trump-won states would skew that popular vote statistic more in Biden's favor, but that has no impact on the actual outcome of the election.

No, his big mouth and Twitter finger took Trump down.

I like the first story from Brad Parscale, as if we don't know it's from Brad Parscale.

Is the reporter TRYING to let readers know Parscale was his main source?

"That August, Trump essentially ceded the TV airwaves to Biden. (Parscale has privately denied he left the campaign cash-poor and that he didn't have a budget.)"

"The relationship between Trump and his longtime aide chilled. No longer did the president call Parscale “my Brad.” When Parscale left the room after a meeting ended, the president would roll his eyes dismissively"

The article is simply more proof that the impeached president trump is a true conservative, they all believe they know more than any expert in any subject.

"Some Democrats feared Trump would pull ahead at this moment, using his bully pulpit to drown out Biden. Instead, the president drowned out government scientists and the media at his briefings, and Biden and his campaign stuck to their plan of keeping a low profile.

And as the weeks wore on, Biden held his lead in the polls."

If Trump had taken the pandemic seriously, listened to the science, shown sane and consistent national leadership on the issue and empathy for those suffering or dead he would have won this election.

Even if the pandemic had not been contained in the USA by election day.

Every leader in the free world who took the pandemic seriously and gave a consistent message, those who followed the science have huge poll numbers right now even when the outbreak is not contained such as in Germany, even more so when they did contain the virus such as Australia and New Zealand.

Trump tried to play snake oil salesmen to the American people on this pandemic and it cost him the White House.

Forum List

Back