Singer About To Lose Her Career Over Doughnut Licking

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Police investigating Ariana Grande s doughnut-licking video Fox News

California police said Wednesday they are investigating a video that appears to show pop superstar Ariana Grande licking doughnuts.

Police in Lake Elsinore, where the donut shop is located, say they and Riverside County public health officials were investigating the leaked video, which appears to show the 22-year-old and a man with her “maliciously lick” the doughnuts on top of a counter.

Mayra Solis, 22, a cashier at Wolfee Donuts who was on duty when Grande went into the store, said the singer didn’t purchase any of the doughnuts she appears to lick.

"She was really rude," Solis told The Associated Press.

Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Vasquez told the Los Angeles Times, they don’t believe a crime was committed, so Grande may not be investigated.

In the same video, which was posted by TMZ on Tuesday, also shows Grande blurting out “What the f--k is that? I hate Americans. I hate America."

"I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I've always made it clear that I love my county (sic)," Grande told FOX411 in a statement. "What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words."

Grande said she chose to express herself as she did because she leads a healthy lifestyle and is upset with “how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences.”

"The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rates in the world frustrates me,” she said in a statement to The Associated Press. “We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. “However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better."

Bullshit!!!!

Another Disney child star showing her true self.

"I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I've always made it clear that I love my county (sic)," Grande told FOX411 in a statement. "What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words."

Grande said she chose to express herself as she did because she leads a healthy lifestyle and is upset with “how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences.”

"The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rates in the world frustrates me,” she said in a statement to The Associated Press. “We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. “However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better."

Bullshit!!!!

:lmao:

With that apologetic press release statement I swear she could run for office.

Politics could be her next career.

Forum List

Back