Since most R-W'ers on here are ignorant....Let's define ANTIFA.....

Did WWII heroes run around in masks in our own cities vandalizing property, attacking cops, and punch people they didn't like?

Is this a picture of the antifa folks? LOL

jill-mumie-charlottesville-officer-viral-kkk.jpeg
No, those people aren't hurting anyone.

montreal4march.jpg

This is a picture of Antifa folks.
What's the picture all about? Look at the guy that appears to be getting kicked...

HE IS AN ANTI FASCIST.....he's wearing the ANTIFA garb? All black, black gloves and the Black hoodie....why would antifas kick their own guy?

And who is the guy on top of the guy nearly on the ground with the brown jacket? Who's the guy with the Canadian flag on his back?

just another piece of the puzzle I suppose? with no place where it fits yet?

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed. They were permitted and legal. The anti fa fascist group arrived with face masks on with clubs and with the intention of beating the crap out of the white supremacists! Why? The first amendment gave the white supremacists the right to assemble and the right to free speech! Correct so far? So do you think the fascist left hooded thugs had a right to start violence just because they didn't like the white supremacists?
do we know who started it? Didn't the Nazis with torches start it Friday night with the church goers and pastors meeting at a nearby church? Or had the antifas already shown up? Who beat whom first? Is there any video of showing KKK etc. side throwing the first punch, so to say? Or was it the Antifas? It has just made me sick to my stomach watching all of that video so I had to stop scouring it all to look for some truth.... have you seen any video showing what happened from square 1?

The antifa showing up with sticks and planning to use them is wrong,

however....peaceful protest against the protesters, is common, normal, and expected imo.... and cutting off that is cutting off free speech....they aren't stopping the main protesters from their free speech if done peaceably, they are just countering it with their own right to free speech....and THAT is WHAT free speech is all about...

and yes, there are some on the left who do not understand that, and on the right as well!
I wish you would post links! From what I have read the w supremacist groups had maybe 100 people. If the fascist thugs in black masks and clubs had not appeared the supremacists would have had their little protest and been on their way. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.
So who threw the first punch, so to say? Have you seen video? What actually caused the fighting? Certainly not simply the presence of a counter protest group?
I am sure you think it was a white supremacist and everything I said to you went un noticed. But, when counter protestors show up hooded and masked carrying clubs what the fuck do you think is going to happen? Handshakes?

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed. They were permitted and legal. The anti fa fascist group arrived with face masks on with clubs and with the intention of beating the crap out of the white supremacists! Why? The first amendment gave the white supremacists the right to assemble and the right to free speech! Correct so far? So do you think the fascist left hooded thugs had a right to start violence just because they didn't like the white supremacists?
do we know who started it? Didn't the Nazis with torches start it Friday night with the church goers and pastors meeting at a nearby church? Or had the antifas already shown up? Who beat whom first? Is there any video of showing KKK etc. side throwing the first punch, so to say? Or was it the Antifas? It has just made me sick to my stomach watching all of that video so I had to stop scouring it all to look for some truth.... have you seen any video showing what happened from square 1?

however....peaceful protest against the protesters, is common, normal, and expected imo.... and cutting off that is cutting off free speech....they aren't stopping the main protesters from their free speech if done peaceably, they are just countering it with their own right to free speech....and THAT is WHAT free speech is all about...

and yes, there are some on the left who do not understand that, and on the right as well!
I wish you would post links! From what I have read the w supremacist groups had maybe 100 people. If the fascist thugs in black masks and clubs had not appeared the supremacists would have had their little protest and been on their way. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.
So who threw the first punch, so to say? Have you seen video? What actually caused the fighting? Certainly not simply the presence of a counter protest group?

antifa HAD to throw the first punch as they invaded the designated area for the protest. They were the attackers. Not the asshat white supremacists.

Impossible to say. I would say both sides were looking for trouble and found it.
It may have started in several places at once. Who knows, and i am not that sure it matters who started it...the lesson to learn is the eventuality of the whole event.
These White supremacist groups have been doing their little parades and protests for decades and for the most part gain very little attention, and change very few minds.
They are for the most part harmless. They have no influence.
It is also not even close to the first time counter protestors showed up. That has also happened many times, you can find lots and lots of videos and photos all over the net from years ago.
So what was different?

Did WWII heroes run around in masks in our own cities vandalizing property, attacking cops, and punch people they didn't like?

montreal4march.jpg

What's the picture all about? Look at the guy that appears to be getting kicked...

HE IS AN ANTI FASCIST.....he's wearing the ANTIFA garb? All black, black gloves and the Black hoodie....why would antifas kick their own guy?

And who is the guy on top of the guy nearly on the ground with the brown jacket? Who's the guy with the Canadian flag on his back?

just another piece of the puzzle I suppose? with no place where it fits yet?
Probably the same reason Antifa burns and smashes private property and assaults random people.

Clearly in the first video, they were smashing that window in self defense, and the video of them smashing it is just a piece of the puzzle.

Impossible to say. I would say both sides were looking for trouble and found it.
It may have started in several places at once. Who knows, and i am not that sure it matters who started it...the lesson to learn is the eventuality of the whole event.
These White supremacist groups have been doing their little parades and protests for decades and for the most part gain very little attention, and change very few minds.
It is also not even close to the first time counter protestors showed up. That has also happened many times, you can find lots and lots of videos and photos all over the net from years ago.
So what was different?
both sides came armed and ready for a fight...not all that participated but some in both protest groups....

and I just want to know who started it and how it started, because I just want to know the truth.... right now we are sitting with the opposing sides each claiming the other side started it...if we can't begin with the truth, nothing else matters when trying to understand all that happened and how it happened.

Oh, and this shows how ignorant I am about ANTIFA.....I was lead to believe from what members who have posted on this site, that ANTIFA was mostly made up of people of color...who came out of the BLM movement.....yet look at all the men in that picture? They look like tall, lean and mean so probably young, white men? Boy was I wrong and got the wrong impression on the make up of antifa!

What caused the fighting was the Mayor of Charlottesville, a lackey of Tim Kaine, telling the emergency responders to stand down.

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous” | Zero Hedge

Why were police in Charlottesville told to stand down unless otherwise instructed? - Liberty Unyielding

Last edited:

So what was different?
both sides came armed and ready for a fight...not all that participated but some in both protest groups....

and I just want to know who started it and how it started, because I just want to know the truth.... right now we are sitting with the opposing sides each claiming the other side started it...if we can't begin with the truth, nothing else matters when trying to understand all that happened and how it happened.

Oh, and this shows how ignorant I am about ANTIFA.....I was lead to believe from what members who have posted on this site, that ANTIFA was mostly made up of people of color...who came out of the BLM movement.....yet look at all the men in that picture? They look like tall, lean and mean so probably young, white men? Boy was I wrong and got the wrong impression on the make up of antifa!

That's the thing Care...it may not be possible to find who threw the first punch. There is so much video out there that I can't imagine someone trying to go through it all to find that beginning moment, although I understand why you want to know.
We also need to examine the part played by law "enforcement" who stood by and let it all happen. I sincerely hope other communities have learned that as soon as these knuckle heads see that no one is going to do anything - it emboldens them.
In fact - that might be what started the whole thing. No one was in control.

montreal4march.jpg

You do realize that the above picture was taken in Montreal.....NOT the U.S.

Should we invade Canada,asshole???

and this is antifa in Charlottesville

antifa_charlottesville_3_gi-800x445.jpg

Wonder what kind of cookies they were selling?

Or were they hawking magazine subscriptions?

Antifa attacking Trump supporters in Portand, May 2017

Antifa-pic.jpg

Antifa members posing for a Sunday photo....

antifa-680x365.jpg

Antifa helping the police out in 2016....

antifa-polizei.jpg

Yes...these are the good guys. :anj_stfu:

montreal4march.jpg

You do realize that the above picture was taken in Montreal.....NOT the U.S.

Should we invade Canada,asshole???

Antifa is a globalist movement. Plenty of Antifa fags in Europe.

Oh! Btw! Where did Russia go?
Russia simply went to the back burner with the media, (but not Mueller), as Pres Trump wanted and made sure happened with his 3 differing off the wall statements regarding the riot....he can lead the press to anywhere he wants and they fall for it every time! :lol:

I wonder who is funding the neo nazi/white nationalist movement?

Do we know?

I know the Friday night march with the torches was described as very organized, buses loaded with participants were dropped off and volunteers were there to give everyone torches and instructions...

who paid for the buses and who paid for the torches? Each individual? Or a sponsor?

Forum List

Back