Since most R-W'ers on here are ignorant....Let's define ANTIFA.....

You CHOOSE to ignore when they lie to you because you believe and support the lies.

How's that wall coming along; how's that HC revision doing, how's that tax reform; how's that infrastructure spending....etc....

YOU fuckheads "Choose to ignore when an orange moron lies to you"....NOT US !!!! LOL

To this very day, the number one question on most people's mind regarding Hitler and his rise, was HOW COULD the German people let such an evil person and evil people rise? Why did they stand down? Why were there not millions of anti fascists going against the Nazis? Was their free speech to speak out against fascism taken away, or did they just decide it was easier to keep their mouths shut as long as it was not them being killed?

The rise of Hitler is very much like the rise of Trump......both were good demagogues and charlatans that convinced the less intelligent constituents that their woes would disappear and that Germany or America would be great again.under their respective "leadership."................Thank goodness we STILL have a separation of power in our country.......Germany did away with its separation of such powers in the 1920-30s.
both were good demagogues and charlatans that convinced the less intelligent constituents

As were the Clintons, and Obama.

and more than a few other presidents

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed.

Yeah.....and THAT is why the wore helmets, carried various weapons, and had shields with Nazi insignia on them with metal poles in their confederate flags.......Yep, they were there to "peacefully" protest a statue......LOL (IDIOTS)
If the fascist protesters in their thuggish face masks and clubs had not shown up would there have been a conflict moron?

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed.

Yeah.....and THAT is why the wore helmets, carried various weapons, and had shields with Nazi insignia on them with metal poles in their confederate flags.......Yep, they were there to "peacefully" protest a statue......LOL (IDIOTS)

Not their first rodeo, and they were pretty sure they would need to deflect bottles, rocks, chains, bricks, etc.

"forewarned is forearmed"

If the fascist protesters

Now, according to idiots like Willow,,,,,,,,,,The ANTI-Fascists will henceforth be called, Fascists...

You fuck heads are....at least.....entertaining in your ignorance and stupidity...

You CHOOSE to ignore when they lie to you because you believe and support the lies.

How's that wall coming along; how's that HC revision doing, how's that tax reform; how's that infrastructure spending....etc....

YOU fuckheads "Choose to ignore when an orange moron lies to you"....NOT US !!!! LOL

The wall is being worked on. Amazingly enough, and i know it's hard for you cartoon livers to believe, but building large things takes time. And a lot of it. The world is not a cartoon, no matter how much you think it is. The facts are plain though. It is the progressives, of which you are a proud member, who have murdered more people over the last 120 years than ALL of the religions have over the last 2,000 years. If you truly care about people I suggest you actually read some of the history of the people that you have chosen to align yourself with.

They are monsters.

If the fascist protesters

Now, according to idiots like Willow,,,,,,,,,,The ANTI-Fascists will henceforth be called, Fascists...

You fuck heads are....at least.....entertaining in your ignorance and stupidity...
You are too stupid to even answer a direct question. But everyone can see you've had your ass handed to you in this thread. Better luck next time!

Of course people like nat4900 didn't notice that the media WENT TO THE SIDE WHERE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST WHERE TO ESCAPE VIOLENCE FROM ANTIFA.

Why did they do that?

The wall is being worked on. Amazingly enough, and i know it's hard for you cartoon livers to believe, but building large things takes time. And a lot of it. The world is not a cartoon, no matter how much you think it is. The facts are plain though. It is the progressives, of which you are a proud member, who have murdered more people over the last 120 years than ALL of the religions have over the last 2,000 years. If you truly care about people I suggest you actually read some of the history of the people that you have chosen to align yourself with.

They are monsters.

dude... fix yourself. that's just silly.

They are monsters.

dude... fix yourself. that's just silly.

Feel free to point out the error of my thinking. Merely calling people names is the sort of behavior I expect from a imbecile. Not from someone like you.

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed. They were permitted and legal. The anti fa fascist group arrived with face masks on with clubs and with the intention of beating the crap out of the white supremacists! Why? The first amendment gave the white supremacists the right to assemble and the right to free speech! Correct so far? So do you think the fascist left hooded thugs had a right to start violence just because they didn't like the white supremacists?
do we know who started it? Didn't the Nazis with torches start it Friday night with the church goers and pastors meeting at a nearby church? Or had the antifas already shown up? Who beat whom first? Is there any video of showing KKK etc. side throwing the first punch, so to say? Or was it the Antifas? It has just made me sick to my stomach watching all of that video so I had to stop scouring it all to look for some truth.... have you seen any video showing what happened from square 1?

The antifa showing up with sticks and planning to use them is wrong,

however....peaceful protest against the protesters, is common, normal, and expected imo.... and cutting off that is cutting off free speech....they aren't stopping the main protesters from their free speech if done peaceably, they are just countering it with their own right to free speech....and THAT is WHAT free speech is all about...

and yes, there are some on the left who do not understand that, and on the right as well!

Here's the thing! The white supremacists were marching in protest against a statue being removed. They were permitted and legal. The anti fa fascist group arrived with face masks on with clubs and with the intention of beating the crap out of the white supremacists! Why? The first amendment gave the white supremacists the right to assemble and the right to free speech! Correct so far? So do you think the fascist left hooded thugs had a right to start violence just because they didn't like the white supremacists?
do we know who started it? Didn't the Nazis with torches start it Friday night with the church goers and pastors meeting at a nearby church? Or had the antifas already shown up? Who beat whom first? Is there any video of showing KKK etc. side throwing the first punch, so to say? Or was it the Antifas? It has just made me sick to my stomach watching all of that video so I had to stop scouring it all to look for some truth.... have you seen any video showing what happened from square 1?

however....peaceful protest against the protesters, is common, normal, and expected imo.... and cutting off that is cutting off free speech....they aren't stopping the main protesters from their free speech if done peaceably, they are just countering it with their own right to free speech....and THAT is WHAT free speech is all about...

and yes, there are some on the left who do not understand that, and on the right as well!

Who were they harming with their torchlit march? Did they physically assault somebody while no one was looking? The facts the we KNOW are these. The white supremacist asshats had a permit to protest. The antifa asshats didn't. The antifa asshats invaded the white supremacist asshat area, and began attacking them. Thus, based on what we actually can prove, it was antifa that began the violence.

Did they physically assault somebody while no one was looking?

True......LOTS of people were looking when one of these scum bags ran his car into a crowd and killed a young woman and injured 19 others......

This is the kind of debate/discussion etc. the entire country needs. And I thank you for it.
The OP starts the thread by saying since "most conservatives are ignorant"...and just like the myriad of threads that start out "liberals are all ignorant"...
It is idiocy. Insanity. And only furthers the ignorance for both sides.
We are all Americans. And the last thing our corrupt government wants, in fact they are scared to death of - is a post like yours. Where you are simply seeking out a truth, common ground of thought.
We need a whole lot more of this. Not the rhetorical nonsense of the OP.

Last edited:

Who were they harming with their torchlit march? Did they physically assault somebody while no one was looking? The facts the we KNOW are these. The white supremacist asshats had a permit to protest. The antifa asshats didn't. The antifa asshats invaded the white supremacist asshat area, and began attacking them. Thus, based on what we actually can prove, it was antifa that began the violence.
is there video of the antifa starting the physical fight on Friday night that you've seen?

is there video of the antifa starting the physical fight on Friday night that you've seen?

There was no fighting on Friday night as far as I can tell. It all happened the next day.

I wish you would post links! From what I have read the w supremacist groups had maybe 100 people. If the fascist thugs in black masks and clubs had not appeared the supremacists would have had their little protest and been on their way. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.

I wish you would post links! From what I have read the w supremacist groups had maybe 100 people. If the fascist thugs in black masks and clubs had not appeared the supremacists would have had their little protest and been on their way. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango.

That is certainly what happened at the prior protest a week or so before. They showed up. Had their protest and went home. No trouble.

Did WWII heroes run around in masks in our own cities vandalizing property, attacking cops, and punch people they didn't like?

Is this a picture of the antifa folks? LOL

jill-mumie-charlottesville-officer-viral-kkk.jpeg
No, those people aren't hurting anyone.

montreal4march.jpg

This is a picture of Antifa folks.

So who threw the first punch, so to say? Have you seen video? What actually caused the fighting? Certainly not simply the presence of a counter protest group?

Forum List

Back