Since Democrats Want Me to Pay Reparations to Blacks

Then DACA kids can be sent back and pay for the sins of their parents.

And in my case, my ancestors arrived after the Civil War, and they still want me to pay.
If you believe that. Then you ought to believe this too. I just can't wait for her to run again so that she will reopen the X-files.

And in my case, my ancestors arrived after the Civil War

Were they freed?
Mine didn’t arrive until the 20th century and my great grandmother’s ancestors were freed from Egypt by Moses.
I want some Egyptian-American reparations. My nephew qualifies for black/African-American/negro/colored so that makes me a nigga.
Where’s my mutha fuckin’ money, bitch?!

Were they freed?
Mine didn’t arrive until the 20th century and my great grandmother’s ancestors were freed from Egypt by Moses.
I want some Egyptian-American reparations. My nephew qualifies for black/African-American/negro/colored so that makes me a nigga.

If you get to use reparations do I get to use black people time?

Were they freed?
Islam owes the Irish, Spanish, and Eastern Europeans money. And all of Africa.They sold slaves to the Europeans, who in turn sold them in the US.

Were they freed?

If you get to use reparations do I get to use black people time?
I don’t even know what that means.

Were they freed?
Islam owes the Irish, Spanish, and Eastern Europeans money. And all of Africa.They sold slaves to the Europeans, who in turn sold them in the US.
Africans sold slaves. How do you know which black Americans came from the sellers and not the slaves?

Were they freed?
Africans sold slaves. How do you know which black Americans came from the sellers and not the slaves?
Lincoln order a census to be taken of the slaves. They interviewed all of the slaves to find out their history.. And the soldiers taken pictures of them. And gave the slaves copies of the photos. Later on, they put all of the records on microfilms.

Slavery

Freed Slaves Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

The Utah-based faith digitized and now will lead efforts to index — for easy online researching by name — records of the Freedmen's Bureau, an agency Congress created at the end of the war to help the first generation of African-Americans experience freedom.
Mormons head up effort to make available records of 4 million former black slaves

Were they freed?
Lincoln order a census to be taken of the slaves. They interviewed all of the slaves to find out their history.. And the soldiers taken pictures of them. And gave the slaves copies of the photos. Later on, they put all of the records on microfilms.

Slavery

Freed Slaves Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

The Utah-based faith digitized and now will lead efforts to index — for easy online researching by name — records of the Freedmen's Bureau, an agency Congress created at the end of the war to help the first generation of African-Americans experience freedom.
Mormons head up effort to make available records of 4 million former black slaves

There’s gotta be one that looks like me.

Well, I'm self identifying as African then...

I won't have to pay AND I'll get money...cha ching

Rachel Dolezal tried that already.

Jo
She was passing herself off as African...
besides, things have changed since then

If a woman can self identify as a man
If a man can self identify as a women
If men/women can self identify as neither, male or female
If a Mexican can self identify as white

Then I can self identify as an African...
Yo, I is a African, trapped in a white body...word

giphy.gif

Well dumbass I'm part Native American and you assholes stole my land. I want reparations.
Cha-Ching.

LMAO
Well you need to talk to Elizabeth Warren about that. She has taken most of your reparation just to pay for her schooling and put her in front of the line for job opportunity. In order to get these grants and benefits. You must be able to prove that you have more than 25% American Indian's blood in you. But I don't know how she was eligible to receive Native's benefits since she has less than 1%. And that 1% isn't Native American blood.. And so she must of have brought in false documents that says she has more than 25% Native american blood in her. .

My ancestors came to America in the 1890's, initially seeking ground floor opportunities in the challenging field of coal excavation and transportation.

Had absolutely nothing to do with slavery

This same idea shows up in the media about every ten years or so. It isn't going to happen. Sometimes I think the only reason anyone ever puts it forward is to get gullible people riled up.

Forum List

Back