Silly woman on city council wants to disarm police officers to avoid escalation of violence.

City Councilor Wants To Disarm Officers, Claims Duty Weapons Escalate Violence - Blue Lives Matter

"“It actually escalates the violence in our communities,” the councilor declared. “It doesn’t encourage people to be less violent.”"

If we would simply disarm the police, it would de-escalate the level of violence in places like Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago.

I bet she will want those patrolling her neighborhood or the security she has will have guns...

"“It actually escalates the violence in our communities,” the councilor declared. “It doesn’t encourage people to be less violent.”"

If we would simply disarm the police, it would de-escalate the level of violence in places like Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago.

There are bad cops and there are good cops. But nonetheless, they are there to "protect and to serve".
Of course, I use that loosely. Some cops rather serve rather than to protect. And vice versa.

I believe that disarming cops would only make an absurd excuse for others to incite violence. Like those who rather start a Purge. :)

How do morons like that get elected. Leave it to libtards to come up with this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My questions for the woman: Shooting a person who fires the first shot doesn't put a stop to the violence that has already happened? What makes you think that they won't continue to shoot if a stop is not put to their life ending choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

City Councilor Wants To Disarm Officers, Claims Duty Weapons Escalate Violence - Blue Lives Matter

“Silly woman on city council wants to disarm police officers to avoid escalation of violence.”

And?

One person’s subjective opinion is representative of no one and nothing.

The notion that anyone else might advocate for such a thing fails as a strawman fallacy.

“Silly woman on city council wants to disarm police officers to avoid escalation of violence.”

And?

The notion that anyone else might advocate for such a thing fails as a strawman fallacy.
this woman is either a joke or insane.

And?

The notion that I said that anyone else shares her opinion is the very definition of a strawman fallacy.

What would this dopey lefty clown suggest the cops who show up on the next scene similar to what the six wounded cops in Philly faced do armed with only their billy clubs, handcuffs, sprays, vests, radios, etc. vs. a lunatic who’s shooting the place up? Or, why should they even show up at all since they’ve got nothing to protect themselves or others? Just let the nut keep firing away, hoping he’ll run out of ammo sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back